Contributii salariale si cum difera salariile in functie de jobul tau
Vehicle Test Engineer for SMY (TM)
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Continental active
View all jobs Vehicle Test Engineer for SMY (TM) active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Engineering active on Hipo.ro
|Job level:||1 - 5 years of experience|
We are looking for a colleague who wants more than a desk job, likes vehicles and the idea of field/vehicle testing. Some of the activities we are performing are:
Test track activities:
- Planning of test track, test environment and test targets for a field validation round;
- Configuration and verification of test systems (e.g DGPS reference systems, automated dummies);
- Responsible for the quality of scenario execution, based on the test scenarios catalog.
- Developing, executing and maintaining test scenarios catalog for ADAS functions;
- Ensuring the traceability from test specification to performance specification documents;
- Establishing and maintaining traceability from test specification to performance specification documents;
- Responsible for tracking and data management of the measurements and logs;
- Responsible for the analysis of the measurements, reporting issues and generating the vehicle test report.
- University Degree in a relevant field (preferably Computer Science, Electronics and Telecommunication, Electrical Engineering);
- At least 3 years of relevant experience using test tools: instrumentation for measurement and control (e.g. oscilloscope, power supply, DMM, frequency generators);
Vehicle architecture knowledge (e.g. Interaction between vehicle ECU components);
- Basic embedded systems knowledge;
- Basic understanding of ADAS sensors concept;
- English level: intermediate or more;
- Good communication skills - within teams and with teams at multiple locations worldwide;
- Driver's license, at least category B;
- C+E and driving experience, would be a plus;
- ISTQB certification will be considered a plus.
What we offer:
Pay for Performance:
- Achievement Bonuses and Rewards;
- Relocation Bonus for non-Timisoara Residents;
- Recommendation Bonuses for new team members;
- Flexibility Program including flexible hours, mobile work and sabbaticals.
- Health & Wellness (Private Health Insurance, Life
- Insurance, Sport activities etc.);
- Different discounts (glasses, tires, medical, shopping);
- In-house restaurant & coffee corners.
- Technical, Soft Skills & Leadership trainings;
- Dedicated Programs and Conferences;
- Free Language Courses (English, German, French etc);
- Access to e-learning platforms;
- Career development opportunities (local and international);
- Internal development communities (Experts, Agile Community of Practice, Artificial Intelligence etc).
A mentor will support you to stepwise take over own responsibility after an initial training phase which will familiarize you with our products, tools, processes and organization.
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.Company Description
Continental develops pioneering technologies and services for sustainable and connected mobility of people and their goods. Founded in 1871, the technology company offers safe, efficient, intelligent and affordable solutions for vehicles, machines, traffic and transportation. In 2020, Continental generated sales of i37.7 billion and currently employs more than 192,000 people in 58 countries and markets. On October 8, 2021, the company celebrated its 150th anniversary.
Please read the Personal Data Processing Policy, Continental >>
Raporteaza eroarea la