Test Manager for Smart Mobility (TM)
|Job level:||1 - 5 years of experience|
As a test manager you are responsible to define a testing strategy, to lead and coordinate the testing teams in order to meet the project and customer's timing and quality targets.
Further tasks are:
- Responsibility for system tests within the verification and validation team: SW System testing, Environmental testing, EMC and Electrical during the entire product life cycle;
- Responsibility in coordinating the testing activities (module and integration tests) from other disciplines: SW, EE, ME;
- Planning of system tests (incl. test targets and objects, equipment, efforts, resources) in coordination with the overall project test plan;
- Analysis of system architecture requirements and definition of associated test cases or coordination and delegation of these activities in coordination with and to the associated test team;
- Management of the test team in the project;
- Execution of test kick-offs, test reviews, and audits;
- Support in the preparation of design validation test equipment;
- Coordinate and report on the progress of design validation;
- Responsible for quotations for new projects
- Responsible for analyzing changes on products in maintenance phase: provide effort, track and plan validation of changes.
- University Degree (technical profile: Computer Science, Electronics, Electrical Engineering, Mechatronics, Mathematics, Physics, etc.);
- Relevant experience as a test manager in the automotive industry;
- Knowledge on PM methodology and Product Life Cycle;
- Experience as ISTQB(R) certified tester - foundation level, ideally ISTQB(R) certified tester - test manager;
- Strong analytical skills and ability to understand complex systems;
- Technical knowledge of driver assistance function and sensors is desirable;
- Managing employees without disciplinary management responsibility;
- Basic knowledge of automotive software development and testing process e.g. ASPICE, ISO26262;
- Knowledge of DOORS, Jira, Confluence, Microsoft Office 365;
- Knowledge of CANoe is desirable;
- Business fluent written and spoken English language skills;
- Self-reliant, structured, and proactive way of working;
- Team player, excellent communication skills, work under pressure, self-motivated.
What we offer:
Pay for Performance:
- Achievement Bonuses and Rewards;
- Relocation Bonus for non-Timisoara Residents;
- Recommendation Bonuses for new team members;
- Flexibility Program including flexible hours, mobile work and sabbaticals.
- Health & Wellness (Private Health Insurance, Life Insurance, Sport activities etc.);
- Different discounts (glasses, tires, medical, shopping);
- In-house restaurant & coffee corners.
- Technical, Soft Skills & Leadership trainings;
- Dedicated Programs and Conferences;
- Free Language Courses (English, German, French etc);
- Access to e-learning platforms;
- Career development opportunities (local and international);
- Internal development communities (Experts, Agile Community of Practice, Artificial Intelligence etc).
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.Company Description
Continental develops pioneering technologies and services for sustainable and connected mobility of people and their goods. Founded in 1871, the technology company offers safe, efficient, intelligent and affordable solutions for vehicles, machines, traffic and transportation. In 2020, Continental generated sales of i37.7 billion and currently employs more than 192,000 people in 58 countries and markets. On October 8, 2021, the company celebrated its 150th anniversary.
Please read the Personal Data Processing Policy, Continental >>
Raporteaza eroarea la