Global Senior/Expert Software&Hardware Development Engineer(SW Loading) - Sibiu IE (BA AN) Plant
|Job level:||1 - 5 years of experience|
Check out your future responsibilities below
- Support and create the testing roadmap for dedicated field (SW loading on component level & Product level & embedded SW integration).
- Align all stakeholders (production, R&D, etc) what technologies and equipments are needed to be developed and maintained in order to achieve the quality and cost targets for the products in production.
- Lead standardization strategy on testing (across BA AN plants)
- Develop a map with the competencies needed in the Manufacturing Locations under AN responsibility and locations where AN has production activities.
- Rate the competency level of the Manufacturing Locations in the dedicated testing field. Identify white spots and create training planes.
- Promote and lead International best practice transfer (Yokoten) for the dedicated test fields.
- Responsible for the setup and maintenance of a worldwide network of partners (within BA AN) inside that test field
- Support all TechNet activities across BU and AOM
International planning of test strategy in cooperation with R&D.
- Creation of standards for the different test fields. ( "Cookbook"; Standard documents, Technology description, etc. )
- Perform evaluation and introduction of new test processes as well as test equipments including new product launches
- Be first contact for suppliers, Project teams, central functions for the dedicated test field.
- Provide expert consulting support for management, development and production in case of new project or test technology
- Experience in a plant IE or technology department > 10 years in a field related testing and programming. SW programming know how, Know How in UWB or Connectivity technologies,
- uControler architecture
- KnowHow in controller communication interface (UART, CAN, Ethernet, etc...)
- KnowHow in uControler programming tools (Jtac, Promik, etc.)
- KnowHow in Software programming
- Expertiese in Final testing of SW loading, SW programming and complex test projects
- English communication mandatory (international network and teams)
- Experience in working with international teams
- Preferred experience working abroad
- Understanding of different foreign cultures
Compensation & Benefits:
- Pay for Performance;
- Achievement Bonus & Rewards;
- Referral Bonus;
- Work Time Flexibility: mobile-work, part-time contracts, sabbatical, flexible working hours;
- Relocation Bonus (when applicable);
- System for Rewarding Improvement Ideas;
- Kindergarten on Site (partial subvention);
- Regina Maria Medical Policlinic on Site (for Continental employees & their families);
- Private Health Insurance Services (global provider, > 700 medical partners);
- Private Travel Insurance (valid worldwide);
- Restaurant and Coffee Corner on Site: daily discount, live cooking, international cuisine & outdoor terrace;
- Community Events;
- Many other benefits to enjoy after work (in partnership with Benefits Online, > 2.000 offers, >800 partners).
- Career path of choice to support Technical, Leadership or Project Management aspirations;
- Personalized learning perks including digital courses;
- Ground-breaking projects in Automotive and Tech;
- Private Academic Scholarships (Bachelor/Master/PhD)
Continental develops pioneering technologies and services for sustainable and connected mobility of people and their goods. Founded in 1871, the technology company offers safe, efficient, intelligent and affordable solutions for vehicles, machines, traffic and transportation. In 2020, Continental generated sales of i37.7 billion and currently employs more than 192,000 people in 58 countries and markets. On October 8, 2021, the company celebrated its 150th anniversary
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.Company Description
Continental develops pioneering technologies and services for sustainable and connected mobility of people and their goods. Founded in 1871, the technology company offers safe, efficient, intelligent and affordable solutions for vehicles, machines, traffic and transportation. In 2020, Continental generated sales of i37.7 billion and currently employs more than 192,000 people in 58 countries and markets. On October 8, 2021, the company celebrated its 150th anniversary. The Autonomous Mobility and Safety business area develops, produces and integrates active and passive safety technologies and controls vehicle dynamics. The product portfolio ranges from electronic and hydraulic brake and chassis control systems to sensors, advanced driver assistance systems, airbag electronics and sensors, electronic air suspension systems and cleaning systems for windscreens and headlights. Autonomous Mobility and Safety has a high level of systems expertise in the interconnectivity of individual components. As a result, products and system functions are created along the "SensePlanAct" chain of effects. These make driving safer and easier and pave the way for autonomous mobility.
Please read the Personal Data Processing Policy, Continental >>
Raporteaza eroarea la