Recruitment Services Team Leader
|Nivel job:||1 - 5 ani experienta|
Allianz Services is proud to serve and be part of Allianz Group, one of the world's leading insurers and asset managers. Our strong global footprint, with around 5500 employees located across eight countries and four continents, enables us to unlock the full potential towards driving a superior client experience within Allianz Group.
We are Actuaries, Business Analysts, Finance Experts, Consulting Managers, HR People, Communication Professionals; Operation Engineers and Insurers; we are daughters and sons, mothers and fathers.
Our people are what matter most, rooted in our values, and we strive to continuously evolve, improve, and create a superior client experience while contributing successfully to the transformation of Allianz. Caring actively for the environment, for people, and for our customers is what makes us a great place to work and together we are shaping a better and more caring tomorrow.
As a Team Leader you will lead the Recruitment Services Team within Allianz Services Romania HR and Governance Services Department, according to the Allianz leadership values and People Attributes.
- Managing a team which delivers Recruitment Services and solves customer’s requests related to Recruitment, Onboarding, Active Sourcing processes and related activities.
- Provide Recruitment related expertise and possesses people management skill in ensuring that recruitment process steps are executed and aligned with Allianz Services strategy
- Coordinates service delivery at agreed service performance indicators and service deliverables, driving operational excellence and ensuring customer satisfaction
- Manage overall operational activities and ensure all customers’ requests/deliverables are managed as per agreed contractual agreement with the customers and formalized Recruitment services framework
- Build high service delivery team, with focus on delivering Recruitment performance KPIs as well as data quality assurance and continuous improvement of the process
- Ensure that all escalations are attended and resolved in time
- Raise customer awareness with focus on growth strategy and conduct discussions for new business growth.
- Partner with hiring managers to understand hiring needs, execute effective engagement, screening and closing approaches that delivers a diverse range of candidates as per requested job search
- Generates and recommends improvement ideas and strategies related to recruitment that will contribute to the enhancement of hiring processes
- Conduct recruitment process and create job descriptions for new Recruitment roles.
- Set the objectives, expectations and development plan for direct reports, and conduct performance reviews;
- Communicate actively, ensure proactive information in terms of purpose and strategy and guide employees through change initiatives;
- Other management reporting and responsibilities as per the business needs
- Solid knowledge and expertise in Human Resources, Recruitment area
- Experience managing and delivering against multiple searches at one time in different locations
- Preferred previous supervisory or managerial role
- Minimum 3 years in HR Shared Service/BPO environment
- Experience in using CRM tools, SAP SuccessFactors and or similar HCM systems
- Strong client focus with the ability to build trust with stakeholders and support them in executing ambitious growth plans
- Well-developed social skills and cross-cultural experience
- Strong coordination and communication abilities; Fluent in English
- Good proficiency in Excel, PowerPoint, Visio (Ms Office suite)
- People and customer oriented
- Experience in building and leading a team
- Strong organizational, planning and structuring skills;
- Excellent communication skills, problem solving ability and analytical mindset;
- Capability to build collaborative working relationships and ability to work in virtual and international teams,
- Excellent stakeholders management skills
- Ability to build working relationships in a complex environment;
- Flexible and able to think outside the box;
Come to the Allianz side! We have attractive compensation and incentives:
- Fixed salary compensation along with fixed benefits.
- Flexible benefits that can be individually customized, so that they best suit your needs.
Fixed Benefits - We place people at the core of what we do, this is why we are committed to your personal wellbeing and professional growth.
- Additional vacation days (work tenure, Allianz tenure, special events, Paid day for child medical check-up)
- Rewards and Recognition Program (Team Excellence Award, Anniversary Awards, Above & Beyond Awards, Thank you for your contribution!)
- Complete training curricula available (tailored courses)
- International Certifications (Agile, Lean Six Sigma, Prince, ITIL, IFOA, ACCA, IACCM etc.)
- Comprehensive Leadership Programs
- All you can learn with LinkedIn Learning!
- German Language Courses for any level
- All you can read with Bookster!
- Employee Referral Program
- Exclusive Deals & Discounts
- Share Purchase Plan
- Allowances for special events (Birth Allowance, Losing a Family Member)
- Parking lot (limited parking spaces, reservation system)
- Open cafeteria on each floor (coffee, tea, water, fruits)
- Relaxation areas (on each floor) & Gaming area
- Flexible working program
FlexiBenefits - We care about the performance of our employees and we know it can only be reached by ensuring your proper work-life balance.
- Medical services
- Private pension
- Internal Tourism
- Smart Experiences
- Meal Tickets
- Transportation vouchers
- Cultural events
- Gifts and giveaways
Raporteaza eroarea la