43 la suta dintre companiile mari din România prevăd creșterea numărului de angajări în 2023
Scrum Master MyAllicia
|Nivel job:||1 - 5 ani experienta|
Allianz Services is proud to serve and be part of Allianz Group, one of the world's leading insurers and asset managers. Our strong global footprint, with around 5500 employees located across eight countries and four continents, enables us to unlock the full potential towards driving a superior client experience within Allianz Group.
We are Actuaries, Business Analysts, Finance Experts, Consulting Managers, HR People, Communication Professionals; Operation Engineers and Insurers; we are daughters and sons, mothers and fathers.
Our people are what matter most, rooted in our values, and we strive to continuously evolve, improve, and create a superior client experience while contributing successfully to the transformation of Allianz. Caring actively for the environment, for people, and for our customers is what makes us a great place to work and together we are shaping a better and more caring tomorrow.
ServiceNow is a user-friendly IT- Service Management (ITSM) solution, which supports all our service management processes (Incident Management, Problem Management, Change Management, Configuration Management, Asset Management and Service-Request Management) via a single platform, which is used by all OEs. To provide the users a Self Service functionality MyAllicia has been developed which is more or less an presentation layer of ServiceNow.
As the Scrum Master/Project Manager of MyAllicia you need to:
- Ensure the further development and improvement of MyAllicia.
- Manage the development process in alignment with the Product Owner, Business Analysts, Architects, Developer, Release Manager and Test Manager
- Coordinate/align, plan, implement and rollout new Portal-Features in alignment with business responsible and Product Owner (Refinement Meetings, Status Update Meetings)
- Ensure the implementation of country specific requirements and the onboarding of new countries on the Portal in alignment with the Product Owner
- Ensure delivery of defect fixes, Releases (Hotfixes and functional releases), provide answers to feedbacks/questions of users, create and maintain documentation/knowledge database articles
- Supporting the project team in the daily activities acting as a SCRUM Master and acting as back-up for the Product Owner: stakeholder management, taking part in the recurrent Product Owner board
- Overseeing the release sprints and making sure the planned functionality is released within the defined sprint
- Writing Release Notes as requested by Release Team
- Facilitating Team with needed Soft-/ Hardware
- Organizing the SCRUM ceremonies: Daily Stand up, weekly backlog review and Sprint Planning sessions, Refinement meetings, sprint reviews
- Supporting the team for removing impediments interfering with normal operation with the team activities
- Understanding the product and it’s dependencies
- Qualification or corresponding professional experience in IT (at least 4 years in project management or ITSM processes)
- Affinity with numbers and advanced Microsoft Excel skills
- In-depth knowledge / experience in IT service management processes (esp. Service Operation / Service Transition) as well as overview knowledge of IT service management
- Tools and knowledge and experience with the ITSM tools and processes
- Experience with international project or (offshore) cooperation
- Proficiency in Office 365 and Service Management tools
- Pronounced commitment and flexibility, assertiveness, goal and team orientation as well as independent work, personal responsibility, initiative, persuasiveness and negotiation skills
- Fluency in English is required;
- Fluency in German is optional;
- Reliable with high level of accuracy;
- Ability to coordinate with all levels of stakeholders and ability to persuade / follow-up to ensure results;
- Familiarity with Agile/SCRUM methodology
- Team player and ability to work under pressure with advanced level of self organization and initiative;
- Ability to remotely coordinate with stakeholders across globe by effectively utilizing the communication channels;
- Good communication and relationship building skills; Excellent ability in English language
- Certification in Agile/Scrum
- ServiceNow know-how is a plus
Come to the Allianz side! We have attractive compensation and incentives:
- Fixed salary compensation along with fixed benefits.
- Flexible benefits that can be individually customized, so that they best suit your needs.
Fixed Benefits - We place people at the core of what we do, this is why we are committed to your personal wellbeing and professional growth.
- Additional vacation days (work tenure, Allianz tenure, special events, Paid day for child medical check-up)
- Rewards and Recognition Program (Team Excellence Award, Anniversary Awards, Above & Beyond Awards, Thank you for your contribution!)
- Complete training curricula available (tailored courses)
- International Certifications (Agile, Lean Six Sigma, Prince, ITIL, IFOA, ACCA, IACCM etc.)
- Comprehensive Leadership Programs
- All you can learn with LinkedIn Learning!
- German Language Courses for any level
- All you can read with Bookster!
- Employee Referral Program
- Exclusive Deals & Discounts
- Share Purchase Plan
- Allowances for special events (Birth Allowance, Losing a Family Member)
- Parking lot (limited parking spaces, reservation system)
- Open cafeteria on each floor (coffee, tea, water, fruits)
- Relaxation areas (on each floor) & Gaming area
- Flexible working program
FlexiBenefits - We care about the performance of our employees and we know it can only be reached by ensuring your proper work-life balance.
- Medical services
- Private pension
- Internal Tourism
- Smart Experiences
- Meal Tickets
- Transportation vouchers
- Cultural events
- Gifts and giveaways
Raporteaza eroarea la