43% dintre companiile mari din România prevăd creșterea numărului de angajări în 2023
Customer Quality Manager
|Nivel job:||peste 5 ani experienta|
At Flex, we welcome people of all backgrounds. Our employees thrive here by living our values: we support each other as we strive to find a better way, we move fast with discipline and purpose, and we do the right thing always. Through a respectful, inclusive and collaborative culture, a career at Flex offers the opportunity to make a difference, invest in your career growth and join our purpose -- to make great products that create value and improve people’s lives.Cerinte
To support our extraordinary teams who build great products and contribute to our growth, we’re looking to add a Customer Quality Manager located in Flex Timisoara.
Reporting to the Customer Care Quality Manager the Customer Quality Manager will develop, implements and coordinate product assurance program to prevent or eliminate defects in new or existing products.
What a typical day looks like:
• You will research, evaluate and present information concerning factors such as business situations, production capabilities, manufacturing problems, economic trends and design and development of new products for consideration by other members of management team.
• You will suggest and debate alternative methods and procedures in solving problems and meeting changing market opportunities.
• Contribute with other top management personnel in formulating and establishing company policies, operating procedures and goals.
• Develop initial and subsequent modifications of product assurance program to delineate areas of control, personnel requirements and operational procedures within program.
• You will evaluate contents of reports from product assurance program department heads and confers with top management personnel preparatory to formulating fiscal budget for product assurance program.
• You will conduct management meetings with product assurance program department heads to establish, delineate and review program organizational policies, to coordinate functions and operations between departments, and to establish controls and procedures for attaining goals.
• Interface with customers on technical/quality issues and improvement initiatives.
• You will be in charge of managing customer audits and regulatory/compliance agency audits.
• Review technical problems and procedures of departments and recommends solutions to problems or changes in procedures.
• Visit and confer with representatives of material and component vendors to obtain information related to supply quality, capacity of vendor to meet orders and vendor quality standards.
• Confer with engineers about quality assurance of new products designed and manufactured products on market to rectify problems.
• You will review technical publications, articles, and abstracts to stay abreast of technical developments in industry.
The experience we’re looking to add to our team:
• Typically requires a Bachelor's degree in Engineering or related field or equivalent experience and training.
• Typically requires a minimum of 6 years of experience developing, implementing and maintaining quality systems or related area.
• Demonstrates advanced functional, technical and people and/or process management skills as well as customer (external and internal) relationship skills.
• Demonstrates expert knowledge of the function and a thorough understanding of Flex and related business.
• Demonstrates knowledge of multiple functional technologies/processes, industries or functions and understanding of interdependencies of such processes at the site.
• Must have knowledge of difficult system requirements and both national and international government regulatory agency standards.
• Use of the following skills/tools may be required:
• Electronic Assembly: color code, component, schematics, loading, touch-up, commercial soldering, mechanical assembly, surface mount assembly, point to point wiring;
• Cables: crimping, harness assembly, connector/wire soldering, cable prepping;
• Testing: oscilloscope, cable & harness testing, trouble shooting, component testing, logic analyzer;
• Inspection: bare board, loaded, systems, components, cable/harness, microscope, measuring tools;
• Machine Operations: automatic component insertion equipment, surface mount insertion equipment, wave soldering;
• Mechanical & Electrical Tools: power air guns, taps & dies, alignment tools, measuring tools;
• Office Skills: typing, telephones, computer languages, word processor, data entry, ten key, spread sheet (PC), software;
• Warehouse: forklift, electronic scales, pallet jack, staple gun, cycle counting, kitting.
• Must have knowledge of relevant regulatory standards and applicable regulations.
What you’ll receive for the great work you provide:
• An environment where you will feel fulfilled by your work, valued for your contribution and celebrated for your success;
• Opportunities to learn new skills in a multi-field industry (Automotive, Lifestyle, Healthcare, Industrial, Communications);
• Customized career paths based on your aspirational goals;
• A competitive salary and benefits package that includes:
o A merit-based pay and living-adjustments;
o Holiday bonus;
o Performance bonus;
o Loyalty bonus;
o Reward and recognition bonus;
o Referral bonus;
• Flexible/Remote/Hybrid Work based on your Job Function;
• Travel opportunities;
• Support in your wellbeing by access to:
o Private medical/ pension insurance;
o Free workshops and seminars on well-being;
o Free access to therapy and consultations;
• Having fun at work;
• Community experiences and events for you and your children;
• Access to various discounts programs (shopping, food&drink, sport).
Raporteaza eroarea la