Enterprise Tools Engineer
|Job level:||1 - 5 years of experience|
Enterprise Tools Engineer
We are looking for an experienced Engineer to work within the Enterprise Tools Engineering Team. The candidate will be dealing with a large variety of Enterprise Logging, Monitoring and Workload Scheduling Tools and will be responsible for developing and maintaining the tool systems. The perfect match will work closely alongside senior team members and will get involved in the planning, development and maintenance of the tool systems. The role includes 2nd level support and you act as a point of escalation for the level 1 support team by providing advice, troubleshooting and training the team.
Are you the Engineer that we are looking for?
Your Responsibilities as an Enterprise Tools Engineer:
- Provide mentorship and direction to junior Enterprise Tools Engineers to help build fit for purpose designs and/or solutions to meet the team objectives.
- Gather and share knowledge and ensuring use of documentation within engineering teams.
- Work with and influencing senior stakeholders to remove barriers Work with stakeholder/peers to understand how the technical infrastructure deliverables interlock with activities within and outside of the team and where required provide solutions.
- Able to work independently with a globally distributed team
Qualifications and Education Requirements
- Post Graduate / 5 or more years of IT Engineering Experience.
To be successful in this role, we would like you to have confirmed experience with the following:
- Majority skill is SME with GoAnywhere Managed File Transfer (MFT) both On-Prem and Cloud
- Able to create MFT Project designed and MFT Automation
- Able to investigate and identify the root cause + work with MFT Vendor to capture the root cause and provide resolution
Also experience and working knowledge of the following would be beneficial:
- Monitoring Tools such as DataDog , BigPanda
- Alert aggregation tools such as Moogsoft
- Schedulers such as BMC Control-M
- Skills in scripting with languages such as Python / Perl / PowerShell / Bash Shell / Batch
- Experience working on AWS infrastructure and AWS-MSSQL-RDS
- Cloud based monitoring technologies and concepts
- Analysis skill and Can-do attitude
We are looking for intellectually curious people, passionate about the bigger picture of how technology industry is evolving, ready to ask difficult questions and deal with complicated scenarios. If you are creative and a problem solver, this is the place to be as will be supporting you to fast-forward your career.
We maximize each employee's potential through personal development and through a wide range of learning tools both formal and informal. We believe that remunerating our people with competitive salaries and a range of attractive benefits such as:
25 days' holiday per year
1 additional day off for your Birthday
Annual wellness allowance
Share Purchase Plan
Medical Health Insurance
Medical Subscription (preventive medical services)
Pillar 3 Private Pension
At LSEG, we believe that creating a diverse and inclusive organisation is fundamental to the way we deliver on our promise of creating essential partnerships and open opportunities. Our open culture is central to how we deliver our purpose - driving financial stability, empowering economies and enabling customers to create sustainable growth - in everything we do.
Working with us means that you will be part of a dynamic organisation of 25,000 people across 70 countries. However, we will value your individuality and enable you to bring your true self to work so you can help enrich our diverse workforce. You will be part of a collaborative and creative culture where we encourage new ideas and are committed to sustainability across our global business. You will experience the critical role we have in helping to re-engineer the financial ecosystem to support and drive sustainable economic growth. Together, we are aiming to achieve this growth by accelerating the just transition to net zero, enabling growth of the green economy and creating inclusive economic opportunity.
LSEG offers a range of tailored benefits and support, including healthcare, retirement planning, paid volunteering days and wellbeing initiatives.
We are proud to be an equal opportunities employer. This means that we do not discriminate on the basis of anyone's race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital status, veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. Conforming with applicable law, we can reasonably accommodate applicants' and employees' religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.
Please take a moment to read this privacy notice carefully, as it describes what personal information London Stock Exchange Group (LSEG) (we) may hold about you, what it's used for, and how it's obtained, your rights and how to contact us as a data subject.
If you are submitting as a Recruitment Agency Partner, it is essential and your responsibility to ensure that candidates applying to LSEG are aware of this privacy notice.
Raporteaza eroarea la