Working Student Facility Department, CljP
At Bosch, we care. For you, our business, and our environment.
In Cluj, Bosch established an Automotive Electronics Plant. Since it's opening, in 2013, the company developed high quality products and innovative solutions for international customers.
The manufacturing portfolio displays electronic control units for safety in traffic, comfort functions and driving convenience. Additionally, the plant produces electronic control units for eBike powertrain, designed to inspire our mobility behavior.
We grow together in a place where our associates can discover new directions and reinvent themselves, with many ways of working and areas to explore. By using state-of-the-art technology and Industry 4.0 solutions for connected manufacturing, we optimize production and logistics processes.
We enjoy the benefits of a work-life balance program and reward packages that match each lifestyle. For those who want to take up professional or personal challenges, we provide access to our Training Center, for both the associates and for the students from the dual educational system.
We inspire each other for a better today, in an environment defined by diversity and with solid values: cooperation openness, respect, and trust. Through our partnership with the local universities, by offering inspiring working conditions, and getting involved in social projects, we work for a better tomorrow.
Our promise to our associates is rock-solid: we grow together, we enjoy our work, and we inspire each other. Join in and feel the difference!
- Undergraduate Student / Master program student, with technical background;
- Conversational English skills, because you will communicate with our multicultural colleagues;
- We are looking for a medium level of Microsoft Office (Excel), AutoCAD
- Interest in learning about processes from a manufacturing factory;
- Show willingness for support and administration of the plant ramp-up;
- Express initiative for learning about the latest trends in technology;
- Be able to communicate and collaborate with our colleagues from different departments;
- 25 days of annual leave, because work-life balance is essential to us;
- Flexible working hours, but if you want to work 3 days per month from somewhere else, feel free, our Home Office program helps you do that;
- Lunch discounts and daily subsidies at our canteen;
- Private medical insurance, because your health is a priority to us;
- Flexible benefits - On top of your salary, we offer you a monthly budget via your benefit account, which can be used for several different services;
- Annual performance bonus;
- Internal development Trainings - we have local development programs for Project Managers, Line Managers and Experts;
- Inspiring working conditions.
- Growth opportunity, joining various team projects, in order to improve your technical skills;
- Have the opportunity to learn how to work in a multicultural environment;
- Apply your theoretical knowledge from university in practice, being involved in support activates for production projects;
- Supervising maintenance works at buildings structure, collaborate with the construction planners in different construction projects;
- Take part to assigned trainings to enrich your career development skills;
Raporteaza eroarea la