System Engineer for Electric Power Steering, Engineering Center, Cluj
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Bosch Romania active
View all jobs System Engineer for Electric Power Steering, Engineering Center, Cluj active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Engineering active on Hipo.ro
At Bosch, we shape the future by inventing high-quality technologies and services that spark enthusiasm and enrich people's lives. Whether in areas of Automated Driving, Electric & Connected Mobility, IoT or Connectivity, our ideas make driving safer and more comfortable than ever before. This is only possible with the help of more than 1000 talented engineers from Bosch Engineering Center Cluj specialized in software, hardware & mechanics and reliability engineering, who work closely together with other Engineering Centers within Bosch and with Bosch Cluj Plant in order to offer unique products and AIoT solutions to our clients from around the world.
So, are you ready to shape the future of the mobility together with us? Let us tell you more. Our promise to our associates is rock-solid: we grow together, we enjoy our work, and we inspire each other. Join in and feel the difference.Qualifications
- Technical degree in Automotive, Electrical Engineering, Industrial Automation, Computer Science, Electronics and Telecommunications, Informatics, Mathematics, or comparable fields
- Understand Systems Engineering lifecycle including requirements engineering, design, verification and validation
- Automotive standards and processes: ASPICE, ISO26262 (Functional safety), AUTOSAR, V-Cycle, Scaled Agile Framework
- Embedded system development
- Good understanding of vehicle architectures
- Experience with requirements engineering tools and development guidelines
- Experience with Systems Modeling Language
- Basic embedded software development (e.g. C/C++ programming language)
- Strong organizational skills
- Critical and logical thinker
- Self-motivated and take ownership of your tasks and projects
- English - a good level is mandatory
Nice to have:
- Tools: dSPACE (ControlDesk, AutomationDesk), Matlab/Simulink
- Automotive vehicle communication (preferably CAN bus)
- ?C/?P in embedded systems
- German - it is not mandatory, but it is an advantage
Hybrid working is the new way of working! We offer super nice and cozy office spaces, however you can also work from home if you feel like it (70% remote work)
Our #LikeABosch benefits:
- 25 days of annual leave
- Medical subscription
- Accident insurance
- A monthly budget which can be used for several different services on an online benefit platform
- Annual bonus
- Relocation bonus
- Lunch discounts
- Sport activities and well-being initiatives
- Technical and soft skills trainings
- Access to e-learning platforms
- Local and Global career development programs
- Bookster subscription
We are currently looking for a "System Engineer for Electronic Power Steering" to work within our team!
Are you interested in creating complex mechatronics systems? Do you like to influence the creation of a product from the high-level perspective, including safety, reliability and all level of technical aspects? Do you enjoy convincing team members, project leaders, management and customers about the technical realization?
What if we say that you are at the right place and can do all of that?
You will be developing, together with us, state of the art Electronic Power Steering systems for automotive industry. All we are looking for is a passionate engineer, who possess the skills and is eager to learn new ones, thus helping us during our journey of shaping the future of autonomous and electrical driving.
In your role you will:
- Perform analysis of customer requirements with stakeholders and development team, taking automotive standards into account
- Define, analyze, coordinate functional and non-functional system requirements in Requirements Management tool
- Create and modify function architecture/design variants in system architecture design tool and select the best possible solution
- Be responsible for performing technical review rounds
- Lead discussions with Project management and cross functional engineering teams (Software, Hardware and Mechanics)
- Manage meetings with development and testing team to monitor implementation/integration process of system functions.
- Follow and support testing process and check the results to make sure system fully meets internal and external customer requirements.
- Work in AGILE Methodology
- IBM Engineering Requirements Management DOORS
- System architecture design SySML - Enterprise Architect
- Safety standard ISO 26262
- Automotive communication protocols: CAN, CAN-FD, FlexRay