43 la suta dintre companiile mari din România prevăd creșterea numărului de angajări în 2023
.Net/C# Developer, CljP
|Job level:||1 - 5 years of experience|
At Bosch, we care. For you, our business, and our environment.
In Cluj, Bosch established an Automotive Electronics Plant. Since it's opening, in 2013, the company developed high quality products and innovative solutions for international customers. The manufacturing portfolio displays electronic control units for safety in traffic, comfort functions and driving convenience. Additionally, the plant produces electronic control units for eBike powertrain, designed to inspire our mobility behaviour.
We grow together in a place where our colleagues can discover new directions and reinvent themselves, with many ways of working and areas to explore. By using state-of-the-art technology and Industry 4.0 solutions for connected manufacturing, we optimize production and logistics processes. Our responsibility goes far beyond business. We're independent of stock markets and bound to the purpose of the Robert Bosch Foundation; our success directly benefits society, the environment, and future generations.
We enjoy the benefits of a work-life balance program and reward packages that match each lifestyle. For those who want to take up professional or personal challenges, we provide access to our Training Center, for both the employees and for the students from the dual educational system.
We inspire each other for a better today, in an environment defined by diversity and with solid values: cooperation openness, respect, and trust. Through our partnership with the local universities, by offering inspiring working conditions, and getting involved in social projects, we work for a better tomorrow. Our promise to our associates is rock-solid: we grow together, we enjoy our work, and we inspire each other. Join in and feel the difference!
- In-depth knowledge of C# and .NET ( framework, core, 5 )
- Database Knowledge: SQL ( SQL server, MySQL, Oracle ) or NoSQL databases ( MongoDB, Neo4J, Cassandra )
- Experience working with ORMs such as Entity framework or Dapper
- Knowledge of version control tools such as Git, SVN or TFS
- Front End skills: Angular or React or Vue, or Svelte, TypeScript, ASP.NET
- Good knowledge of OOP and SOLID principles
- Understanding of Principles & Patterns of agile software
- DevOps Skills, CI/CD pipelines and cloud platform knowledge such as AzureDevOps
- Desire to learn and adapt to new technologies
- Self-driven, self-motivated and proactive.
- 25 days of annual leave, because work-life balance is essential to us;
- Flexible working hours, but if you want to work from somewhere else, feel free, our Home Office program helps you do that;
- Lunch discounts and daily subsidies at our canteen;
- Private medical insurance, because your health is a priority to us;
- Flexible benefits - On top of your salary, we offer you a monthly budget via your benefit account, which can be used for several different services;
- Annual performance bonus;
- Internal development Trainings - we have local development programs for Project Managers, Line Managers and Experts;
- Mentoring programs;
- Inspiring working conditions - best place to work;
- Teambuilding - because together is always better.
- Development of high quality software solutions in automotive industry
- Write well-designed, scalable and testable code
- Interact with PO and BA to clarify business requirements
- Advise on development best practices
- Lead code reviews to drive code implementation towards the best results
- Design software solutions that efficiently fit in the existing ecosystem
- Troubleshoot existing code to identify performance bottlenecks
Raporteaza eroarea la