Experienced Lawyer - Employment Law
|Job level:||1 - 5 years of experience|
At Bosch, we care. For you, our business, and our environment.
In Cluj, Bosch established an Automotive Electronics Plant. Since it's opening, in 2013, the company developed high quality products and innovative solutions for international customers. The manufacturing portfolio displays electronic control units for safety in traffic, comfort functions and driving convenience. Additionally, the plant produces electronic control units for eBike powertrain, designed to inspire our mobility behaviour.
We grow together in a place where our colleagues can discover new directions and reinvent themselves, with many ways of working and areas to explore. By using state-of-the-art technology and Industry 4.0 solutions for connected manufacturing, we optimize production and logistics processes. Our responsibility goes far beyond business. We're independent of stock markets and bound to the purpose of the Robert Bosch Foundation; our success directly benefits society, the environment, and future generations.
We enjoy the benefits of a work-life balance program and reward packages that match each lifestyle. For those who want to take up professional or personal challenges, we provide access to our Training Center, for both the employees and for the students from the dual educational system.
We inspire each other for a better today, in an environment defined by diversity and with solid values: cooperation openness, respect, and trust. Through our partnership with the local universities, by offering inspiring working conditions, and getting involved in social projects, we work for a better tomorrow. Our promise to our associates is rock-solid: we grow together, we enjoy our work, and we inspire each other. Join in and feel the difference!
- Licensed to practice law in Romania, as a definitive attorney-at-law
- Overview regarding EU labor law standards
- 5+ years as demonstrated labor law experience (in a law firm or as in-house lawyer)
- Experience gained within large/complex organizations and projects, experience with production activity is advantageous
- Experience navigating uncharted waters
- Experience in working with and influencing all levels of employees and management
- Full professional English
- 25 days of annual leave, because work-life balance is essential to us;
- Flexible working hours, but if you want to work from somewhere else, feel free, our
- Home Office program helps you do that;
- Lunch discounts and daily subsidies at our canteen;
- Private medical insurance, because your health is a priority to us;
- Flexible benefits - On top of your salary, we offer you a monthly budget via your benefit account, which can be used for several different services;
- Annual performance bonus;
- Internal development Trainings - we have local development programs for Project Managers, Line Managers and Experts;
- Wellbeing programs for associates;
- Inspiring working conditions - best place to work.
After you followed all the required steps on our platform, you will receive an e-mail for GDPR
(General Data Protection Regulation) compliance.
Only those applicants who give their agreement will receive a feedback from us.
Any other questions? Feel free to e-mail me on firstname.lastname@example.org and I will
come with an answer shortly.
- The job is offering the possibility to work from Bucharest, Cluj, Blaj or Sibiu cities and also offers remote working possibilities within Romania
- This job involves travelling through Romanian Bosch locations from time to time
- Complete responsibility of the labor law field, representing the company interest internally and externally
- Prepare resolutions, guidelines, procedures, documents according to the Romanian labor law practice
- Actively consult and support management in connection with legislative changes.
- Supporting collective and individual labor agreements and related specific clauses (employee benefits, Bosch procedures, changes in the legislation, etc)
- Conducting legal research into past cases and documents
- Drafting and preparing claims, employment contracts or other legal labor documentation
- Providing legal advice to internal clients and negotiating on behalf of clients on topics such as, but not limited to: general employment related matters, termination of employment and lay-offs, negotiations with works councils or employees 'representatives, expatriates' labor regime, employees' incentive programs, social security law, collective bargaining agreements
- Employment litigation: representing clients in court and tribunal hearings
- Monitor, analyze and if necessary, implement changes in procedures and documents according to Romanian and EU legislation and practice
Raporteaza eroarea la