Contributii salariale si cum difera salariile in functie de jobul tau
Professional Data Security Partner with German
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Bosch Romania active
View all jobs Professional Data Security Partner with German active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Software active on Hipo.ro
At Bosch, we shape the future by inventing high-quality technologies and services that spark enthusiasm and enrich people's lives. The Bosch headquarters has been located in Bucharest since 1994. From Bucharest are coordinated the local sales activities for several divisions: Mobility Solutions, Consumer Goods and Energy and Building Technology products.
We grow together in a place where our associates can discover new directions and reinvent themselves, with many ways of working and areas to explore.
We enjoy the benefits of a work-life balance program and reward packages that match each lifestyle. For those who want to take up professional or personal challenges, we provide access to our internal training platforms, for both the associates and for the working students.
We inspire each other for a better today, in an environment defined by diversity and with solid values: cooperation openness, respect, and trust. Through our partnership with the local universities, by offering inspiring working conditions, and getting involved in social projects, we work for a better tomorrow.
Our responsibility goes far beyond business. We're independent of stock markets and bound to the purpose of the Robert Bosch Foundation; our success directly benefits society, the environment, and future generations.
Our promise to our associates is rock-solid: we grow together, we enjoy our work, and we inspire each other.
Join in and feel the difference.
- German and English - very good written and spoken languages skills;
- University degrees with a focus in information technology (media, business informatics, etc.) or comparable qualification;
- Keen affinity for information technology and technology information security;
- Good communication skills and assertiveness;
- Results oriented and pro-active attitude;
- Flexibility and resilience;
- Customer oriented.
- Flexible benefits - On top of your salary, a budget that can be used in your benefits account, according to your preferences;
- Annual Performace Bonus - Your contribution to Bosch is valuable.
- Flex-time possibility - We care about your personal schedule, therefore we try to offer you flexible working hours, according to personal and business needs. Please discuss with your respective Manager;
- Home office - We want you to work however fits you best. Talk to your team Leader for detailed information. During pandemic times we take added care of your health and you will be working from home 100% of the time (for special situations you can come to the office);
- Medical subscription - We know how important health is, so you get a medical subscription through the Regina Maria network, paid by the company;
- Celebrate together - We Like to give presents to our Loved ones, therefore we offer you 150 Ron for Christmas. Your children will enjoy this benefit too, as they will also receive 150 Ron;
- Number of vacation days - Work-life balance is essential for us, therefore we offer you 25 days of vacation for every;
- Trainings and certifications -We believe in a Life-Long Learning approach, so we invite you to take part in technical and soft skills trainings;
- Professional Development - Great opportunities to develop yourself within the company.
- Bookster- the road to self improvement is paved by books. Borrow the books that interest you and your family through the Library that comes to your office.
- Perform as an offshore within Shared Service for several departments at different locations all over Germany in regard to ISP Central Instructions;
- Responsible for the consulting, interviewing, and documentation on data security;
- Support and advise departments in the implementation of operational and legal requirements for information security and data protection.
- Plan, prepare and conduct meetings with the responsible management of the departments to discuss ISP Documentations (Data Concept, User Reports, Reports related to software's, applications, GDPR processing, ISP internal rules)
- Always be up to date with the ISP regulations/central directives and their versions
Raporteaza eroarea la