43% dintre companiile mari din România prevăd creșterea numărului de angajări în 2023
Model Based Software Developer - SMY (TM)
|Job level:||1 - 5 years of experience|
In our days, a truck it is a network of intelligent devices, controlling different parts of the truck. The instrument cluster communicates with all the other devices and provides information to the driver, being the main interface with the driver. This is why we are constantly challenged to develop simple to use but complex (as number of functionalities) instrument clusters.
Model Based Development represent the next generation in SW Programming. Highly complex applications can be created in a visual and natural manner. Design, implementation and testing are done in a single environment, creating a very strong and useful real time tool. This approach reduces the project development time and offers the perfect environment for rapid prototyping, so you can immediately check and feel the output of your work. This is quite exciting when you develop applications that shows the Tire Pressure Information on a TFT display, compute the Fuel Consumption and Trip Information and shows them on the segmented display or calculates the Remaining Fuel and controls the dedicated stepper motor.
Our team gathers the knowledge and vision of the experienced people with the enthusiasm of the last comers. We always seek for challenges and it feels easy to achieve them. We treat each other with respect and we like to work in a friendly environment.
As a Software Developer your responsibilities will be to:
- Develop SW Application Model based on given requirements and specification;
- Integrate, emulate and test the created model;
- Cooperate with an international development team and customers.
A mentor will support you to stepwise take over own responsibility after an initial training phase which will familiarize you with our products, tools, processes and organization.Qualifications
- University Degree (i.e. Electronics, Telecommunications, Computer Science);
- Knowledge in Model-based SW Development, experience in Matlab-Simulink or LogiCAD is an advantage;
- Basic knowledge of microcontrollers;
- Basic knowledge in understanding HW schematics and in using measurement equipments;
- Automotive experience is an advantage;
- Fluent English.
What we offer:
Pay for Performance:
- Achievement Bonuses and Rewards;
- Relocation Bonus for non-Timisoara Residents;
- Recommendation Bonuses for new team members;
- Flexibility Program including flexible hours, mobile work and sabbaticals.
- Health & Wellness (Private Health Insurance, Life Insurance, Sport activities etc.);
- Different discounts (glasses, tires, medical, shopping);
- In-house restaurant & coffee corners.
- Technical, Soft Skills & Leadership trainings;
- Dedicated Programs and Conferences;
- Free Language Courses (English, German, French etc);
- Access to e-learning platforms;
- Career development opportunities (local and international);
- Internal development communities (Experts, Agile Community of Practice, Artificial Intelligence etc).
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.Company Description
Continental develops pioneering technologies and services for sustainable and connected mobility of people and their goods. Founded in 1871, the technology company offers safe, efficient, intelligent and affordable solutions for vehicles, machines, traffic and transportation. In 2020, Continental generated sales of i37.7 billion and currently employs more than 192,000 people in 58 countries and markets. On October 8, 2021, the company celebrated its 150th anniversary.
Please read the Personal Data Processing Policy, Continental >>
Raporteaza eroarea la