Contributii salariale si cum difera salariile in functie de jobul tau
DevOps engineer for System and Software Architecture tools - SMY (TM)
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Continental active
View all jobs DevOps engineer for System and Software Architecture tools - SMY (TM) active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Engineering active on Hipo.ro
|Job level:||1 - 5 years of experience|
Are you determined and passionate about solving DevOps challenges? Take a look at our DevOps engineer role in the Engineering Excellence team.
Do you want to be a DevOps engineer for System and Software Architecture tools?
These should spark your interest:
- Provide support for tool usage and trainings for end users;
- Define templates for our Architecture management tools;
- Support with traceability implementation / configurations within the toolchain;
- Implement solutions for challenges within the project in regards with tool usage;
- Deploy centralized solutions within projects;
- Plan and track Architecture Management topic.
This is what it takes to be a successful DevOps engineer for System and Software Architecture tools :
- High ownership and self-motivated;
- Advanced UML knowledge;
- Good overview of Software Design Patterns;
- Good overview of System Architectural Patterns;
- Min. 3 years of experience with toolchain support for software modeling tools;
- Experience in MATLAB Simulink, IBM Rhapsody, PlantUML is a plus;
- Advanced English.
What we offer:
Pay for Performance:
- Achievement Bonuses and Rewards.
- Relocation Bonus for non-Timisoara Residents;
- Recommendation Bonuses for new team members;
- Flexibility Program including flexible hours, mobile work and sabbaticals.
- Health & Wellness (Private Health Insurance, Life Insurance, Sport activities etc.);
- Different discounts (glasses, tires, medical, shopping);
- In-house restaurant & coffee corners.
- Technical, Soft Skills & Leadership trainings;
- Dedicated Programs and Conferences;
- Free Language Courses (English, German, French etc);
- Access to e-learning platforms;
- Career development opportunities (local and international);
- Internal development communities (Experts, Agile Community of Practice, Artificial Intelligence etc).
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.Company Description
Continental develops pioneering technologies and services for sustainable and connected mobility of people and their goods. Founded in 1871, the technology company offers safe, efficient, intelligent and affordable solutions for vehicles, machines, traffic and transportation. In 2020, Continental generated sales of i37.7 billion and currently employs more than 192,000 people in 58 countries and markets. On October 8, 2021, the company celebrated its 150th anniversary.
Please read the Personal Data Processing Policy, Continental >>
Raporteaza eroarea la