43% dintre companiile mari din România prevăd creșterea numărului de angajări în 2023
Supplier Quality Engineer for Mechanical Components, CljP
|Job level:||1 - 5 years of experience|
At Bosch, we care. For you, our business, and our environment.
In Cluj, Bosch established an Automotive Electronics Plant. Since it's opening, in 2013, the company developed high quality products and innovative solutions for international customers. The manufacturing portfolio displays electronic control units for safety in traffic, comfort functions and driving convenience. Additionally, the plant produces electronic control units for eBike powertrain, designed to inspire our mobility behaviour.
We grow together in a place where our colleagues can discover new directions and reinvent themselves, with many ways of working and areas to explore. By using state-of-the-art technology and Industry 4.0 solutions for connected manufacturing, we optimize production and logistics processes. Our responsibility goes far beyond business. We're independent of stock markets and bound to the purpose of the Robert Bosch Foundation; our success directly benefits society, the environment, and future generations.
We enjoy the benefits of a work-life balance program and reward packages that match each lifestyle. For those who want to take up professional or personal challenges, we provide access to our Training Center, for both the employees and for the students from the dual educational system.
We inspire each other for a better today, in an environment defined by diversity and with solid values: cooperation openness, respect, and trust. Through our partnership with the local universities, by offering inspiring working conditions, and getting involved in social projects, we work for a better tomorrow. Our promise to our associates is rock-solid: we grow together, we enjoy our work, and we inspire each other. Join in and feel the difference!
- Degree in technical study, such as mechanical engineering, material engineering or similar
- Preferably, experience as quality or manufacturing engineer ideally within automotive area. o Knowledge of QM system
- Knowledge of quality methods, such as 8D, Kepner Tregoe, 5 Why, 6-Sigma, FMEA etc. and of technical statistics
- IT knowledge: MS-Office, SAP R/3
- Language skills:
- English: very good o Beneficial are additional skills in German
- Ability to work in team and very good communication skills
- Willingness for intercultural cooperation
- Self-working, structured and analytic operation
- 25 days of annual leave, because work-life balance is essential to us;
- Flexible working hours, but if you want to work 5 days per month from somewhere else, feel free, our Home Office program helps you do that;
- Lunch discounts and daily subsidies at our canteen;
- Private medical insurance, because your health is a priority to us;
- Flexible benefits - On top of your salary, we offer you a monthly budget via your benefit account, which can be used for several different services;
- Annual performance bonus;
- Internal development Trainings - we have local development programs for Project Managers, Line Managers and Experts;
- Wellbeing programs for associates;
- Inspiring working conditions - best place to work.
After you followed all the required steps on our platform, you will receive an e-mail for GDPR compliance.
Only those applicants who give their agreement will receive a feedback from us.
Any other questions? Feel free to e-mail me on email@example.com and I will come with an answer shortly.Job Description
- Responsible for claim management of mechanical components towards suppliers
- Coordinate and execute complex analyses of internal/external quality problems for an extensive area (e.g.several locations within a division)
- Make quality decisions in borderline cases. Define, implement and monitor measures
- Hold internal/external quality meetings with suppliers
- Define measures independently and coordinate their implementation
- Lead negotiations with customers/suppliers about quality issues responsibly
- Develop concepts to improve quality
- Monitor quality standards and re-define quality concepts. Support development of suppliers
- Prepare information about quality data and present it
- Refine procedures, methods, and systems for an extensive area
- Transfer of location-specific experience to pan-location development of processes, products and methods
- Responsible for PPAP of mechanical parts towards suppliers
- Full support for production (related to raw material)
- Ensuring good raw material for production
- Solve technical problems with 8D method
- Support for defect cost re-imbursements towards suppliers
- Coordination of sorting activities and inter-disciplinary teams
- Permanent cooperation/contact with the suppliers
Raporteaza eroarea la