Group Leader Software Development for Automotive Steering Systems, Engineering Center, Cluj
At Bosch, we shape the future by inventing high-quality technologies and services that spark enthusiasm and enrich people's lives. Whether in areas of Automated Driving, Electric & Connected Mobility, IoT or Connectivity, our ideas make driving safer and more comfortable than ever before. This is only possible with the help of more than 1000 talented engineers from Bosch Engineering Center Cluj specialized in software, hardware & mechanics and reliability engineering, who work closely together with other Engineering Centers within Bosch and with Bosch Cluj Plant in order to offer unique products and AIoT solutions to our clients from around the world.
So, are you ready to shape the future of the mobility together with us? Let us tell you more. Our promise to our associates is rock-solid: we grow together, we enjoy our work, and we inspire each other. Join in and feel the difference.Qualifications
- University degree in computer science, automation, electronics and telecommunications, informatics, mathematics or comparable
- Minimum 5 years of hands-on experience in developing, testing and/or releasing software products in automotive area
- At least 2 years of experience in leading medium/large software teams (minimum 15 team members)
- Relevant experience in working in high-performant agile software teams (Scrum Master, or Product Owner represents a plus)
- Strong expertise with agile methodologies, living the agile mindset (Scrum, Kanban, SAFe)
- Very good communication, problem-solving, and excellent people management skills
- Capable to inspire, motivate and lead the people
- Experience in interviewing and hiring as well as competence management, able to work in a rapidly growing environment
- Ability to handle tasks flexibly and good coordination skills
- Willingness to accept responsibility and to stand up for decisions taken
- Proficiency in English is a must
- German language skills would be a plus
Our #LikeABosch benefits:
- 30 Days of annual leave, because work-life balance is essential to us.
- Flexible working hours, but if you want to work from somewhere else, feel free, our Home Office program helps you do that.
- Medical subscription
- Accident insurance
- Sport activities and well-being initiatives
- Access to e-learning platforms
- Opportunity to attend conferences
- Bookster subscription
- A monthly budget which can be used for several different services on an online benefit platform
- Lunch discounts
We are currently looking for a Group Leader for Software Development for our Engineering Center in Cluj-Napoca.
As a Group Leader for Software Development, you will coordinate, plan and manage the activities of project teams developing solutions for Electric Steering Systems in VW account. The roles you will be directly responsible for, are SW Project Leaders, SW Architects, SW Engineers and SW Integrators.
Beside VW projects, your team is also handling platform activities, providing solutions for Continuous X practices, with our current role of DevOps.
In your role you will be doing the following activities, in case you decide to take this challenge and be part of our team:
- You will be part of the Romania engineering activities for our partner Robert Bosch Automotive Steering GmbH
- You will be leading VW projects and coordinating approximately 25 engineering specialists working in an Agile environment
- You will bring your project management, development expertise and mindset to enhance our organization, fostering a continuous improvement and continuous learning environment
- You will maintain a close cooperation with our world-wide partners, expanding your professional network within our company and beyond
- You will manage the business requirements from our stakeholders and make sure that their different needs are being addressed and fulfilled
- You will figure out the strategic directions, proposing new development directions for future business opportunities
- You will be responsible for the competence development within the group, providing career progression planning, define the individual targets, establish learning plans, organize trainings, evaluate employees, coach, and motivate team members
- You will take responsibility for the organization ramp-up and the recruitment related activities
- You will be part of the Bosch Global Leadership team and you will be a key factor in reaching our goals
Raporteaza eroarea la