Business Digitalization Coordinator BA AM - CSC TM
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Continental active
View all jobs Business Digitalization Coordinator BA AM - CSC TM active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Accounting - Finance active on Hipo.ro
As a Business Digitalization Coordinator, you will analyze and optimize process flows and identify automation potentials and their associated value.
- Identify, design and develop business processes for automation
- Analyze and optimize process flows and identify automation potentials
- Coordinate automation/digitalization projects from idea generation to maintenance
- Ensure accuracy and final quality review of the data and reports
- Prepare detailed process documentation in close cooperation with the process owners
- Prepare presentations and workshops
Knowledge, skills and abilities:
- University Degree in Business Administration/Industrial Engineering/Business Informatics (or related)
- English Advanced skills for writing, reading, and speaking
- Proficient in Excel and PowerPoint
- Experience in operations optimization, process analysis, process modeling or process automation
- Experience with software development lifecycle, as well as agile and/or waterfall project management methodology(s)
- Experience in UiPath, Knime and PowerBi is a plus
- learning capacity and analytical skills
- self-discipline, reliability, consistency
- open communication and good teamwork
- What we offer:
- Pay for Performance:
- Achievement Bonuses and Rewards;
- Relocation Bonus for non-Timisoara Residents;
- Recommendation Bonuses for new team members;
- Flexibility Program including flexible hours, mobile work and sabbaticals.
- Health & Wellness (Private Health Insurance, Life Insurance, Sport activities etc.);
- Different discounts (glasses, tires, medical, shopping);
- In-house restaurant & coffee corners.
- Technical, Soft Skills & Leadership trainings;
- Dedicated Programs and Conferences;
- Free Language Courses (English, German, French etc);
- Access to e-learning platforms;
- Career development opportunities (local and international);
- Internal development communities (Experts, Agile Community of Practice, Artificial Intelligence etc).
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.Company Description
Continental develops pioneering technologies and services for sustainable and connected mobility of people and their goods. Founded in 1871, the technology company offers safe, efficient, intelligent and affordable solutions for vehicles, machines, traffic and transportation. In 2020, Continental generated sales of i37.7 billion and currently employs more than 192,000 people in 58 countries and markets. On October 8, 2021, the company celebrated its 150th anniversary.