Customer Service Specialist (Temporary)
|Angajator:||Teva | Sindan Pharma|
|Nivel job:||0 - 1 an experienta|
Who are we?
Teva is a global pharmaceutical leader and the world's largest generic medicines producer, committed to improving health and increasing access to quality health solutions worldwide. Our employees are at the core of our success, with colleagues in over 80 countries delivering the world's largest medicine cabinet to 200 million people every day. We offer a uniquely diverse portfolio of products and solutions for patients and we've built a promising pipeline centered around our core therapeutic areas. We are continually developing patient-centric solutions and significantly growing both our generic and specialty medicines business through investment in research and development, marketing, business development and innovation. This is how we improve health and enable people to live better, healthier lives. Join us on our journey of growth!
- University degree, ideally in Logistics or in other area, but pertinent with the field
- Relevant experience required in Supply and logistics management, ideally in pharmaceutical industry or other industries where it is required to align customer requirements with sales, marketing and finance
- Good communication skills (both written and verbal English) and interpersonal skills
- Computer literacy: MS Excel advanced level
- Organized with good time management skills
- Pro-active and result oriented
- Able to adapt and respond to internal (e.g. priorities) and external change
- Must have an eye for detail and a methodical approach to work
If this sounds like the right opportunity for you, send us your CV in English.
Please, kindly note that only shortlisted applicants will be contacted. All personal data is protected by law and will be treated in confidence.
- Planning, implementing and coordinating the activities related to invoicing the allocated goods to the allocated customers.
- Point of contact with the logistics services provider
- Cooperating with the logistics services provider in order to achieve the activities related to the inbound process.
- Accountable for Supply Assurance of assigned product portfolio
- Accountable for Inventory planning and coordination of inventory deployment for assigned product portfolio
- Develop and maintain relationships with Manufacturing Sites, serving as point of contact to clarify any queries or action plans related to assigned products
- Continuously monitor and ensure product supply of assigned product portfolio
- Proactively identify supply risks by updating supply outlook
- Drive communication and resolution of supply issues with stakeholders using standard processes (. e-alerts, weekly calls with market/plants)
- Proactively understand demand drivers and supply implications from forecast changes
Raporteaza eroarea la