43% dintre companiile mari din România prevăd creșterea numărului de angajări în 2023
Support Engineer Global Enterprise search Service
|Nivel job:||1 - 5 ani experienta|
Allianz Technology provides a global Search Service to customers over all Allianz entities. We deliver search solutions in a complex and international environment. The focus will lie on building and improving a sustainable solution that is tailored to the customer needs. You will focus on the technical support and monitoring Be a part of a dynamic and team working with cutting edge technology. Work with diverse challenges covering all layers of IT by contributing your ideas and skills.
- Act as 2nd line (Phone, Chat, Desk) point of contact for queries on AZ Technology's' IT and non-IT products and services.
- Monitor and responds quickly and effectively to incident tickets assigned to the queue withing the agreed time.
- Ensure that sufficient relevant information is gathered and maintained as part of the ticket handling process.
- Root cause analysis withing Allianz Infrastructure and Global Enterprise search components.
- Uses an array of relevant software applications, policies and operating procedures to resolve problems to the users satisfaction (Service Now, Jira, Confluence).
- Reacts to customer complaints and suggests solutions when a product / service malfunctions.
- May forward tickets to the next level of support, if applicable.
- Maintains knowledge base to support end user self service.
- Preforms root cause analysis to support continuous improvements in service delivery and customer experience.
- Performs operational duties, such as filing, compiling and/or posting records on solved cases and solutions.
- Addresses issues and escalations within the area of responsibility and may compile reports on overall customer satisfaction.
- Take care of the server environment, restart and check for issues and resolve them.
- Maintain and support in the AWS Cloud environment.
- Set up and update Monitoring for E2E Monitoring of customer applications, servers and Cloud environments.
- Creation and Management of changes for production.
- Relevant work experience in the related field in a high-traffic customer service setting.
- Fluency in English plus additional language skills appreciated, e.g. local language, German, French, Italian, Spanish.
- Skills in Linux Administration, Spring Boot, Zuul Framework, Kubernetes
- Agile experience with toolset Confluence and Jira.
- Grafana, Dynatrace and Service Now experience needed.
We place people at the core of what we do, this is why we are committed to your personal and professional growth:
- Complete training curricula available (tailored courses)
- International Certifications (Agile, Lean Six Sigma, Prince, ITIL, IFOA, ACCA, IACCM etc.)
- Comprehensive Leadership Programs
- All you can learn with LinkedIn Learning!
- German Language Courses for any level
- All you can read with Bookster!
- Work from Home Option available
- Get a free day on your Birthday or come at work and receive Gift Vouchers/Tickets!
- Go on Vacation and get a Holiday Bonus!
- WorldClass & 7Card Gym Discounts
- Employee Assistance Program - Helpline 24/7
- Fixed salary compensation along with rewards & recognition performance-related bonus scheme
- Meal and Gift Tickets
Raporteaza eroarea la