Project Manager Officer GSL
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile Allianz Services active.
Vezi toate job-urile Project Manager Officer GSL active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Altele active pe Hipo.ro
Allianz Services is proud to serve and be part of Allianz Group, one of the world's leading insurers and asset managers. Our strong global footprint, with around 4500 employees located across eight countries and four continents, enables us to unlock the full potential towards driving a superior client experience within Allianz Group. We are Actuaries, Business Analysts, Finance Experts, Consulting Managers, HR People, Communication Professionals; Operation Engineers and Insurers; we are daughters and sons, mothers and fathers. Our people are what matter most, rooted in our values, and we strive to continuously evolve, improve, and create a superior client experience while contributing successfully to the transformation of Allianz. Caring actively for the environment, for people, and for our customers is what makes us a great place to work and together we are shaping a better and more caring tomorrow.
- Prepare weekly team meetings
- Act as SPoC for team questions on the contract, time cards, and other engagement-related topics
- Ensure regular staffing-related updates on Procurement Management documents and facilitate access to the communication channels (Teams, team call)
- Follow up on action items
- Draft top quality work products, e.g. an onboarding documentation or a lessons learned overview
- Anticipate and respond to ad hoc project needs (tasks, processes)
- Actively contribute towards improving account management processes and structure
- Manage workload of activities in alignment with project manager
- Create top quality work products, e.g. for KPI dashboard or the decision log
- Actively contribute towards improving deliverables, processes and structure
- Own meetings scheduling and preparation
- Experience in managing a program
- Must speak fluently in English, writing fluently in English; other language (German or French) are beneficial
- Basic technical understanding (Networking)
- Experience in working in an international environment
- MS Office package knowledge
- Bachelor’s degree, preferable in Computer Science or related field
- Jira, Confluence, Service Now, Ariba, Fieldglass
- Ability to work independently and self-conscientiously in a multi-cultural environment
- Ability to work with minimal supervision
- Creative and open mind for changes
- Excellent Effective communication skills – both oral & written
- Solid presentation, consulting and moderation skills
- Strategic Skills – Global Thinker, Analytical thinking and Problem solving;
- Team Player
- Strongly Customer and service oriented
- Proven organizational and self-motivation abilities
- Ability to work in a multi-cultural environment
We place people at the core of what we do, this is why we are committed to your personal and professional growth:
- Complete training curricula available (tailored courses);
- International Certifications (Agile, Prince, ITIL, IFOA, ACCA, IACCM etc.);
- Comprehensive Leadership Programs;
- All you can learn with LinkedIn Learning!
- German Language Courses for any level;
- All you can read with Bookster!
- Work from Home Option available;
- Get a free day on your Birthday or come at work and receive Gift Vouchers/Tickets!
- Go on Vacation and get a Holiday Bonus!
- Kinetotherapy Room and Corporate Massage;
- Weekly Fruit Day;
- WorldClass Gym Discounts.
- Fixed salary compensation along with rewards & recognition performance-related bonus scheme;
- Meal and Gift Tickets.