Contributii salariale si cum difera salariile in functie de jobul tau
Global Commodity Buyer
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile HELLA Romania active.
Vezi toate job-urile Global Commodity Buyer active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Achizitii - Logistica - Aprovizionare active pe Hipo.ro
|Nivel job:||1 - 5 ani experienta|
HELLA is a global, family-owned company listed on the stock exchange that employs some 38,000 members of staff at over 125 locations in some 35 countries. The HELLA Group develops and manufactures lighting and electronic components and systems for the automotive industry, and also has one of the largest trade organizations for automotive parts, accessories, diagnosis and services within Europe. In the Special Applications segment, HELLA also develops products for specialist vehicles. Complete vehicle modules, air-conditioning systems and vehicle electrical systems are produced in joint venture companies. With almost 7,000 people working in research and development, HELLA is one of the most important innovation drivers on the market. HELLA has achieved sales of around 6.6 billion Euros in fiscal year 2016/2017; in addition, the HELLA Group is one of the top 40 automotive parts suppliers in the world and one of the 100 largest German industrial companies.
- Technical University degree;
- Minimum 2 years experience in strategic purchasing, preferably in Automotive industry;
- Knowledge of contract law, controlling and Microsoft Office;
- Strong knowledge of negotiating techniques;
- Fluency in English language is mandatory;
- As a Commodity Buyer, you will work on a global level, taking care of the material group management for rubbers;
- Monitor supplier performance and will be actively involved to solve issues, to make sure we have a reliable supplier portfolio for upcoming projects;
- Core targets: material cost saving, material group strategies, supplier development, contract management;
- Support the project team by including suitable vendors into the simultaneous engineering processes, starting with the quotation and concept, allocation of new parts, components and tools;
- Participate in the standardization of components and cost reduction by using alternative production processes for the manufacturing of the delivered parts and materials of high complexity at a high purchasing volume;
- Organize and participate to Annual Price negotiations with suppliers, obtain, evaluate and negotiate offers regarding material and individual costs, prepares contracts and agreements;
- Accompany the purchasing process during the product development, starting with the quotation and concept to the Start Of.
Raporteaza eroarea la