Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile Allianz Services active.
Vezi toate job-urile Performance Specialist active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Educatie - Training active pe Hipo.ro
You act as a subject matter expert on Performance Management on a global level and consult local HR teams across the globe on different programs, processes and tools/systems, striving for global standards and outstanding user experience. You act as a global HR Key user , offering technical and functional support to all employees for the Performance Management module in SuccessFactors . We are an international team of highly qualified and engaged professionals.
Responsibilities Support the performance processes at global level by:
- Consult, advise and support HR Business Partners, Generalists and Management on performance topics.
- Develop effective presentations on Performance related topics for employees and managers.
- Drive the Performance Management cycle in Success Factors, covering all process milestones.
- Run, create and develop reports on Performance according to the agreed timeline and milestone.
- Perform qualitative and quantitative data analysis on existing data;
- Contribute to the Performance system implementation projects and other change initiatives, support documentation and testing of system enhancements, as required;
- Participate in process improvement initiatives or special projects, as assigned;
- Act as a subject matter expert and liaise with various Allianz Technology stakeholders, such HR Global Platform Management, Group Rewards and Performance, Employee Central Team;
- Participate to assigned trainings and self-learning based on the development plan;
- Team work as per the assignments from team lead
- Work closely with local HR teams to identify opportunities to standardize the Performance process across functions and geographies.
- Bachelor degree in Human Resources Management, Business Administration, Finance or similar.
- Minimum 2 years of Rewards/ HR Generalist experience in multinational organizations and knowledge of performance practices and processes.
- Knowledge of performance practices and processes.
- Computer literacy: MS Office/ 365 suite, especially Excel and Power Point.
- Experience in working with SAP SuccessFactors, specifically Performance Management would be an advantage.
- Fluency in English (written and spoken) is mandatory, any other foreign language is a plus.
- Shared services and ticketing management system experience are a plus.
- Ability to work independently, as well as engaging with various stakeholders in virtual teams across various continents and cultures;
- Good organization, time management and communication skills (written and verbal);
- Customer service oriented and attention to detail;
- Good assertiveness and organizational skills, capable of dealing with multiple priorities.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills;
- Experience in process/change initiatives, project management skills used to develop detailed process steps would be an advantage.
- Complete training curricula available (tailored courses)
- International Certifications (Agile, Lean Six Sigma, Prince, ITIL, IFOA, ACCA, IACCM etc.)
- Comprehensive Leadership Programs
- All you can learn with LinkedIn Learning!
- German Language Courses for any level
- All you can read with Bookster!
- Work from Home Option available
- Get a free day on your Birthday or come at work and receive Gift Vouchers/Tickets!
- Go on Vacation and get a Holiday Bonus!
- WorldClass & 7Card Gym Discounts
- Employee Assistance Program - Helpline 24/7
- Fixed salary compensation along with rewards & recognition performance-related bonus scheme
- Meal and Gift Tickets