43% dintre companiile mari din România prevăd creșterea numărului de angajări în 2023
Purchasing Master Data Specialist
|Nivel job:||0 - 1 an experienta|
HELLA is a global, family-owned company listed on the stock exchange that employs some 38,000 members of staff at over 125 locations in some 35 countries. The HELLA Group develops and manufactures lighting and electronic components and systems for the automotive industry, and also has one of the largest trade organizations for automotive parts, accessories, diagnosis and services within Europe. In the Special Applications segment, HELLA also develops products for specialist vehicles. Complete vehicle modules, air-conditioning systems and vehicle electrical systems are produced in joint venture companies. With almost 7,000 people working in research and development, HELLA is one of the most important innovation drivers on the market. HELLA has achieved sales of around 6.6 billion Euros in fiscal year 2016/2017; in addition, the HELLA Group is one of the top 40 automotive parts suppliers in the world and one of the 100 largest German industrial companies.
- University degree;
- Previous work experience with the SAP Materials Management module;
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Excel;
- Fluent English is a must;
- Maintain in SAP specific Master Data as described in our SLAs (Service Level Agreement);
- Provide SAP reports to the Purchasing organization on given criteria;
- Perform SAP failure reporting, monitoring and coordinate correction activities on master data topics.
Raporteaza eroarea la