Contributii salariale si cum difera salariile in functie de jobul tau
Compliance Relationship Manager
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile Allianz Services active.
Vezi toate job-urile Compliance Relationship Manager active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Asigurari - Intermedieri financiare active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Banci active pe Hipo.ro
Compliance in Allianz Technology Group operates as a highly integrated function spanning over all local presences of Allianz Technology globally. Compliance closely collaborates with other second line of defence functions, in particular Risk Management and Legal. Relationship Manager as a connection link to the local entities, will strengthen the oversight of the entities to minimize operational compliance risks.
- Part of the central Compliance Function, as a connection link to the local entities, to strengthen the regional oversight of the operating entities.
- Responsibility for risk based Compliance onsite reviews in communication with Allianz Technology Group Compliance.
- Guidance and advisory for the local entities in order to fulfil the Allianz Technology Group requirements.
- Ensuring of the appropriate use and observation of the regular completion of the group-wide tools.
- Reporting to Allianz Technology CCO.
- Regular and structural involvement in the local Board of Management and relevant committee meetings.
- Higher education degree in business informatics, business administration, IT, law etc.
- Min. 2 years of experience in Compliance and in a leadership position
- Good experience in an international working environment
- Applying analytical thinking, negotiation and conflict management skills as well as moderation and presentation techniques; team player mentality
- Competence to manage tasks in demanding and unfamiliar situations with problem solving skills based on practice and precedent
- Sound and comprehensive communications skills
- Ability to work in a diverse international environment
- Very good command of English
- Strong stakeholder management and influencing skills;
- Excellent communication skills, with the ability to convey compliance and corporate governance issues effectively;
- Awareness of the business impact, the need for and justification of compliance and corporate governance;
- Ability to communicate and explain the context of need for control, regulations etc. and the benefits of taking action.
- Fixed salary compensation along with fixed benefits.
- Flexible benefits that can be individually customized, so that they best suit your needs.
Fixed Benefits - We place people at the core of what we do, this is why we are committed to your personal wellbeing and professional growth.
- Additional vacation days (work tenure, Allianz tenure, special events, Paid day for child medical check-up)
- Rewards and Recognition Program (Team Excellence Award, Anniversary Awards, Above & Beyond Awards, Thank you for your contribution!)
- Complete training curricula available (tailored courses)
- International Certifications (Agile, Lean Six Sigma, Prince, ITIL, IFOA, ACCA, IACCM etc.)
- Comprehensive Leadership Programs
- All you can learn with LinkedIn Learning!
- German Language Courses for any level
- All you can read with Bookster!
- Employee Referral Program
- Exclusive Deals & Discounts
- Share Purchase Plan
- Allowances for special events (Birth Allowance, Losing a Family Member)
- Parking lot (limited parking spaces, reservation system)
- Open cafeteria on each floor (coffee, tea, water, fruits)
- Relaxation areas (on each floor) & Gaming area
- Flexible working program
FlexiBenefits - We care about the performance of our employees and we know it can only be reached by ensuring your proper work-life balance.
- Medical services
- Private pension
- Internal Tourism
- Smart Experiences
- Meal Tickets
- Transportation vouchers
- Cultural events
- Gifts and giveaways
Raporteaza eroarea la