Contributii salariale si cum difera salariile in functie de jobul tau
System Architect for Telematic Devices - SMY (TM)
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Continental active
View all jobs System Architect for Telematic Devices - SMY (TM) active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Engineering active on Hipo.ro
|Job level:||1 - 5 years of experience|
- You will define System Architectures for our Telematic Platforms and Products which will be transferred in our serial products;
- You are thinking holistic and acting interdisciplinary. In this role you will define the system components and behavior including the aspects of Hardware, Software and Mechanics;
- You will define the functioning of the system and the system components such a way to fulfill the system performance requirements ;
- Analyze system requirements and special characteristics;
- Define system architecture, together with discipline architects (or experts);
- Decompose system architecture to sub-systems;
Decompose requirements to sub-system level;
- You will also support the definition of security concept for system and data;
- Bachelor of Science in Electrical Engineering or Computer Science;
- At least 5 years of experience in embedded systems/devices development as System Architect;
- Good knowledge of automotive environment;
- Experience in requirements tracking tools and systems (DOORS, etc.);
- Understanding of the customers and good customer orientation;
- Good planning, organization skills and well structured;
- Excellent communication skills and a desire to work with people in a collaborative/multicultural environment
What we offer:
Pay for Performance:
- Achievement Bonuses and Rewards;
- Relocation Bonus for non-Timisoara Residents;
- Recommendation Bonuses for new team members;
- Flexibility Program including flexible hours, mobile work and sabbaticals.
- Health & Wellness (Private Health Insurance, Life Insurance, Sport activities etc.);
- Different discounts (glasses, tires, medical, shopping);
- In-house restaurant & coffee corners.
- Technical, Soft Skills & Leadership trainings;
- Dedicated Programs and Conferences;
- Free Language Courses (English, German, French etc);
- Access to e-learning platforms;
- Career development opportunities (local and international);
- Internal development communities (Experts, Agile Community of Practice, Artificial Intelligence etc).
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.Company Description
Continental develops pioneering technologies and services for sustainable and connected mobility of people and their goods. Founded in 1871, the technology company offers safe, efficient, intelligent and affordable solutions for vehicles, machines, traffic and transportation. In 2020, Continental generated sales of i37.7 billion and currently employs more than 192,000 people in 58 countries and markets. On October 8, 2021, the company celebrated its 150th anniversary.
Please read the Personal Data Processing Policy, Continental >>
Raporteaza eroarea la