Requirements Engineer for Telematic System - SMY (TM)
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Continental active
View all jobs Requirements Engineer for Telematic System - SMY (TM) active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Engineering active on Hipo.ro
- Responsible to collect and analyze all requirements and document them accordingly for a complete telematic system including onboard vehicle devices and backend servers ;
- Identify and manage all the inputs necessary for collecting the overall system requirements;
- Responsible to clarify all product development requirements with the stakeholders;
- Identify functional and nonfunctional requirements and clarify them with the stakeholders;
- Responsible to create traceability matrix for requirements on the project;
- Trigger reviews to clarify and explain all requirements for product development to the project team;
- At least three years of experience in complete telematic systems development including onboard vehicle devices and backend servers or similar;
- At least three years experience as Requirements Engineer
- Tool experience for requirements management like DOORS;
- Understanding of the customers and good customer orientation;
- Good planning, organization skills and well structured;
- Proactive and very good communication skills;
- Experience with Cloud Technologies Solutions and AWS;
What we offer:
Pay for Performance:
- Achievement Bonuses and Rewards;
- Relocation Bonus for non-Timisoara Residents;
- Recommendation Bonuses for new team members;
- Flexibility Program including flexible hours, mobile work and sabbaticals.
- Health & Wellness (Private Health Insurance, Life Insurance, Sport activities etc.);
- Different discounts (glasses, tires, medical, shopping);
- In-house restaurant & coffee corners.
- Technical, Soft Skills & Leadership trainings;
- Dedicated Programs and Conferences;
- Free Language Courses (English, German, French etc);
- Access to e-learning platforms;
- Career development opportunities (local and international);
- Internal development communities (Experts, Agile Community of Practice, Artificial Intelligence etc).
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.Company Description
Continental develops pioneering technologies and services for sustainable and connected mobility of people and their goods. Founded in 1871, the technology company offers safe, efficient, intelligent and affordable solutions for vehicles, machines, traffic and transportation. In 2020, Continental generated sales of i37.7 billion and currently employs more than 192,000 people in 58 countries and markets. On October 8, 2021, the company celebrated its 150th anniversary.