43% dintre companiile mari din România prevăd creșterea numărului de angajări în 2023
Requirements Engineer for Telematic Devices - SMY (TM)
|Job level:||1 - 5 years of experience|
- Responsible to collect and analyze all system and software requirements and document them accordingly;
- Identify and manage all the inputs necessary for collecting the product requirements ;
- Responsible to clarify all product development requirements with the stakeholders ;
- Identify functional and nonfunctional requirements and clarify them with the stakeholders;
- Responsible to create traceability matrix for requirements on the project;
- Trigger reviews to clarify and explain all requirements for product development to the project team ;
- Involved in product development concept and quotation phase;
A mentor will support you to stepwise take over own responsibility after an initial training phase which will familiarize you with our products, tools, processes and organization.Qualifications
- At least three years of experience in embedded systems/devices development;
- At least one year experience as Requirements Engineer;
- Good knowledge of automotive environment;
- Tool experience for requirements management like DOORS;
- Understanding of the customers and good customer orientation;
- Good planning, organization skills and well structured;
- Proactive and very good communication skills;
- Experience in embedded C projects is a plus.
What we offer:
Pay for Performance:
- Achievement Bonuses and Rewards;
- Relocation Bonus for non-Timisoara Residents;
- Recommendation Bonuses for new team members;
- Flexibility Program including flexible hours, mobile work and sabbaticals.
- Health & Wellness (Private Health Insurance, Life Insurance, Sport activities etc.);
- Different discounts (glasses, tires, medical, shopping);
- In-house restaurant & coffee corners.
- Technical, Soft Skills & Leadership trainings;
- Dedicated Programs and Conferences;
- Free Language Courses (English, German, French etc);
- Access to e-learning platforms;
- Career development opportunities (local and international);
- Internal development communities (Experts, Agile Community of Practice, Artificial Intelligence etc).
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.Company Description
Continental develops pioneering technologies and services for sustainable and connected mobility of people and their goods. Founded in 1871, the technology company offers safe, efficient, intelligent and affordable solutions for vehicles, machines, traffic and transportation. In 2020, Continental generated sales of i37.7 billion and currently employs more than 192,000 people in 58 countries and markets. On October 8, 2021, the company celebrated its 150th anniversary.
Please read the Personal Data Processing Policy, Continental >>
Raporteaza eroarea la