License Compliance Associate with Spanish
|Job level:||0 - 1 years of experience|
TDCX (NYSE: TDCX) provides transformative digital CX solutions, enabling world-leading and disruptive brands to acquire new customers, build customer loyalty, and protect their online communities.
TDCX helps clients, including many of the world’s best brands, achieve their customer experience aspirations by harnessing technology, human intelligence, and our global footprint. We serve clients in fintech, gaming, technology, home sharing and travel, digital advertising and social media, streaming, and e-commerce. Our expertise and strong footprint in Asia have made us a trusted partner for clients, particularly high-growth, new economy companies looking to tap the region’s growth potential.
We pride ourselves on discovering and employing the best professionals to join us as we transform the outsourced CX industry. Our commitment to #BeMore for our people, our clients and our community has led to us winning several hundreds of industry awards, including being one of the best companies to work for in Asia.
From our world-class workspaces, above-industry-average compensation packages, career opportunities, to our workplace perks, find out what else is in store when you embark on a career with TDCX.
· Ideally 1 year of experience in a similar role
· Advanced Spanish and English skills
· Strong communication & negotiation skills
· Basic proficiency in Microsoft Office Products (Excel/Word/Power point)
· Basic proficiency in CRM tools (i.e. Salesforce.com, etc.)
· High emotional maturity and passion for technology sales
· Curious listener & learner, respectful for others and team player attitude
· Action-oriented, results-focused, able to work independently and able to handle diverse situations
· Able to adapt and respond to different types of characters, self-driven and self-motivated attitude
· Identify and capture sales opportunities with existing or new customers and assisting & guiding customers in their purchases.
· Take customers through the audit process: from notification of the audit at customer C-level, facilitating the collection of deployment data of the customer environment, presenting the results of the audit analysis to key customer stakeholders (including C-level), escalating within the customer or client side where necessary, negotiating the resolution of the compliance investment until full closure of the commercial resolution.
· Acquire product, license agreements and contracts knowledge to enhance the ability to understand customer needs across different products and regions and apply the most effective response and solution to the case.
· Drive direct deal closures where the customer has a clear understanding of how the outstanding compliance exposure can be invested in new product.
· Collaborate with internal as well as external stakeholders to ensure a smooth transition for companies from non-compliance into compliance
· Uses Salesforce.com to track all leads, opportunities, activities and results.
· Drive, develops, executes and monitors various LC campaigns.
· Ensure cross-functional approach: Work hand in hand with Legal, Channel and other sales teams to maximize revenue opportunities within License Compliance engagements
· Act as a brand ambassador as your customer-facing role is crucial in supporting our client’s values and mission.
· Any other duties and responsibilities that may be assigned to you by the management from time to time, within your category of employment in the organization and for the effective implementation, maintenance, and continual improvement of the Quality Management System of TDCX.
Top reasons to work with TDCX:
· Attractive remuneration, great perks, and performance incentives
· Medical Subscription
· Premium and Instagramable workspaces, right next to Pipera subway station
· Free coffee, tea & cereals at the office
· Engaging activities and recognition programs
· Strong learning and development plans for your career growth
· Positive culture for you to #BeMore #BeHappier at work
· Be coached and mentored by experts in your field
· Join a global company with 26 years of experience and more than 350+ industry awards
Raporteaza eroarea la