43% dintre companiile mari din România prevăd creșterea numărului de angajări în 2023
Senior Recruitment Admin
|Nivel job:||1 - 5 ani experienta|
Allianz Services is proud to serve and be part of Allianz Group, one of the world's leading insurers and asset managers. Our strong global footprint, with around 5500 employees located across eight countries and four continents, enables us to unlock the full potential towards driving a superior client experience within Allianz Group.
We are Actuaries, Business Analysts, Finance Experts, Consulting Managers, HR People, Communication Professionals; Operation Engineers and Insurers; we are daughters and sons, mothers and fathers.
Our people are what matter most, rooted in our values, and we strive to continuously evolve, improve, and create a superior client experience while contributing successfully to the transformation of Allianz. Caring actively for the environment, for people, and for our customers is what makes us a great place to work and together we are shaping a better and more caring tomorrow.
Provide support for recruitment process, to create value for Allianz customers and ensure profitable delivery of Recruitment services.
- Job requisition management (create, release, post, withdraw, confirmation, extension)
- Pre-screening process (Request further information to Hiring Manager, send notifications, check hiring manager feedback and schedule, perform rejection of candidates)
- Interviews scheduling process (clarification emails, call candidate to schedule interview, send Interview confirmation email to the candidate, e-mail to the candidate, set up appointment in Outlook calendar for HM(s)/Recruiter, notify the recruiter via email, Alert the Reception Desk, Update the Candidate’s Status in the recruitment ERP, Rejection of the candidate, Close the requisition)
- Manage the internal referral process
- Provide regular summaries and reporting with all Recruitment relevant information
- Support in operational tasks in daily recruiting business and assist with administrative HR topics
- University degree in Psychology, Organizational Psychology, or relevant previous experience
- At least 2-3 years of experience in a similar role
- Understanding of the recruitment pipeline
- Previous experience with working in a recruitment ERP (SF recruitment module is a plus)
- Pro-active person with excellent customer orientation
- Ability to build rapport with remote teams and candidates
- Good organizational skills
- Very accurate working style, excellent communications skills, hands-on mentality
- Fluency in written and spoken English
- Advanced skills in MS Outlook, MS Excel
Come to the Allianz side! We have attractive compensation and incentives:
- Fixed salary compensation along with fixed benefits.
- Flexible benefits that can be individually customized, so that they best suit your needs.
- Additional vacation days (work tenure, Allianz tenure, special events, Paid day for child medical check-up)
- Rewards and Recognition Program (Team Excellence Award, Anniversary Awards, Above & Beyond Awards, Thank you for your contribution!)
- Complete training curricula available (tailored courses)
- International Certifications (Agile, Lean Six Sigma, Prince, ITIL, IFOA, ACCA, IACCM etc.)
- Comprehensive Leadership Programs
- All you can learn with LinkedIn Learning!
- German Language Courses for any level
- All you can read with Bookster!
- Employee Referral Program
- Exclusive Deals & Discounts
- Share Purchase Plan
- Allowances for special events (Birth Allowance, Losing a Family Member)
- Parking lot (limited parking spaces, reservation system)
- Open cafeteria on each floor (coffee, tea, water, fruits)
- Relaxation areas (on each floor) & Gaming area
- Flexible working program
- Medical services
- Private pension
- Internal Tourism
- Smart Experiences
- Meal Tickets
- Transportation vouchers
- Cultural events
- Gifts and giveaways
Raporteaza eroarea la