Senior Associate, Communications Planning
|Job level:||1 - 5 years of experience|
Senior Associate, Communications Planning
LSEG (London Stock Exchange Group) is seeking a Senior Associate to join our Communications Planning team. The team leads joined-up planning of internal and external communications activity across the Group, supporting LSEG's strategy, ensuring alignment to priorities and consideration for the employee experience.
In this role you will work with the Director, Communications Planning and stakeholders across Corporate Affairs and Marketing (CAM) and the business to gather and develop insight into communications activities happening across the Group. You will build a picture of the communications landscape, helping to highlight and recommend opportunities to align with the Group's strategy and culture and to optimise use of shared resources, delivering impactful outcomes for an internal and external audience.
This is a great opportunity for an organised, agile and enthusiastic person to help us to plan communications across the company.
- Partner with communications leads across Corporate Affairs and Marketing (CAM) to gather information on communications activities taking place (internal and external), including messaging, timing and 'size of activity' from a resource perspective.
- Organise and present the information in a structured way, so that it is 'insightful', draw on insights to prioritise and make planning recommendations to support CAM priorities and objectives
- Develop good understanding about the communications strategy to help spot opportunities to join up messaging and activities, as well as highlighting conflicts and issues.
- Collaborate closely with the Digital Employee Experience team to provide a 'bridge' between strategic planning and content and channel planning, helping the Director, Communications Planning to manage the cadence of communications activities.
- Capture and update activity across CAM accurately in Group wide calendars.
- Design and update snapshot views of communications activity, helping drive line of sight of the communications landscape and audience experience.
- Provide project management support for key communications projects (across internal and external communications), working closely with the project lead and keeping the team to delivery schedule and plan.
Measurement, evaluation and reporting
- Build impact reports for senior stakeholders, partnering closely with the Digital Experience (Channels) team and CAM Enablement team.
- Understand and present audience feedback - opens, clicks, attendees, questions asked, types of comments, questions themes etc.
- Analyse, evaluate, draw insights and make recommendations for improvement.
Leadership & management responsibilities / expertise
- Skilled at planning and project management - able to present fragmented information clearly in structured and visual formats that enable insights to be derived.
- Strong attention to detail to ensure accuracy of information across planning, while able to see the 'bigger picture'.
- Able to build trusted relationships and demonstrate a partner mindset, proactively working with colleagues to succeed and be on the pulse of activity and programmes across CAM, for the Group.
- Adapts to rapidly changing events and environments while accurately judging priorities and keeping track of details. Focused on delivery and execution.
- Shows ability to come up with new ideas and novel approaches to problems and establish solutions through different methods.
Technical / job functional knowledge
- Experience with MS Office Suite including Office 365 and SharePoint. Skilled at PowerPoint - structuring and visualising information on slides.
- Experience using planning and project management tools such as Workfront is a bonus
- Experience working with and maintaining confidential and sensitive information
- Strong working use of English (written and verbal)
Business and sector expertise
- Experience of operating in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
- Exposure or knowledge of the financial services industry preferred
- Bachelor's degree in Communications, Marketing, Business or a related field preferred
We are looking for intellectually curious people, passionate about the bigger picture of how technology industry is evolving, ready to ask difficult questions and deal with complicated scenarios. If you are creative and a problem solver, this is the place to be as will be supporting you to fast-forward your career.
We maximize each employee's potential through personal development and through a wide range of learning tools both formal and informal. We believe that remunerating our people with competitive salaries and a range of attractive benefits such as:
25 days' holiday per year
1 additional day off for your Birthday
Annual wellness allowance
Share Purchase Plan
Medical Health Insurance
Medical Subscription (preventive medical services)
Pillar 3 Private Pension
At LSEG, we believe that creating a diverse and inclusive organisation is fundamental to the way we deliver on our promise of creating essential partnerships and open opportunities. Our open culture is central to how we deliver our purpose - driving financial stability, empowering economies and enabling customers to create sustainable growth - in everything we do.
Working with us means that you will be part of a dynamic organisation of 25,000 people across 70 countries. However, we will value your individuality and enable you to bring your true self to work so you can help enrich our diverse workforce. You will be part of a collaborative and creative culture where we encourage new ideas and are committed to sustainability across our global business. You will experience the critical role we have in helping to re-engineer the financial ecosystem to support and drive sustainable economic growth. Together, we are aiming to achieve this growth by accelerating the just transition to net zero, enabling growth of the green economy and creating inclusive economic opportunity.
LSEG offers a range of tailored benefits and support, including healthcare, retirement planning, paid volunteering days and wellbeing initiatives.
We are proud to be an equal opportunities employer. This means that we do not discriminate on the basis of anyone's race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital status, veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. Conforming with applicable law, we can reasonably accommodate applicants' and employees' religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.
Please take a moment to read this privacy notice carefully, as it describes what personal information London Stock Exchange Group (LSEG) (we) may hold about you, what it's used for, and how it's obtained, your rights and how to contact us as a data subject.
If you are submitting as a Recruitment Agency Partner, it is essential and your responsibility to ensure that candidates applying to LSEG are aware of this privacy notice.
Raporteaza eroarea la