Contributii salariale si cum difera salariile in functie de jobul tau
RPA Developer - Finance (TM)
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Continental active
View all jobs RPA Developer - Finance (TM) active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Accounting - Finance active on Hipo.ro
|Job level:||1 - 5 years of experience|
- Define and agrees with direct superior the technical content and terms of delivery;
- Responsible to analyze software specifications (Robotic Process Automation - RPA technology) for assigned low to medium complexity modules/components based on the information received;
- Provides effort estimations for allocated modules/ components;
- Is responsible or contributes in defining the workflow design for allocated low to medium complexity modules/ components and documents this step, according to established processes and methods;
- Responsible for implementing & testing RPA processes defined according to established specifications & design;
- Responsible for organizing reviews after each development phase, for all his/ hers work products, according to the development process;
- Responsible to plan his work together with direct superior and report regularly the status of his activities;
- Responsible to perform the maintenance of the developed projects (RPA) and offer technical support for the infrastructure;
- Proposes and implements improvements of the procedures and tools related to his/her area of responsibility;
- Knows company quality policy and the impact of his activities in achieving quality targets.
A mentor will support you to stepwise take over own responsibility after an initial training phase which will familiarize you with our procedures, products, tools, processes and organization.
Course of study:
- University degree or relevant professional knowledge;
- English Advanced;
- Software frameworks and tools;
- RPA technology know how is a plus (UiPath Academy);
- Work specific programming languages and techniques;
- C# or any other OOP language knowledge is a plus.
- What we offer:
Pay for Performance:
- Achievement Bonuses and Rewards;
- Relocation Bonus for non-Timisoara Residents;
- Recommendation Bonuses for new team members;
- Flexibility Program including flexible hours, mobile work and sabbaticals.
- Health & Wellness (Private Health Insurance, Life Insurance, Sport activities etc.);
- Different discounts (glasses, tires, medical, shopping);
- In-house restaurant & coffee corners.
- Technical, Soft Skills & Leadership trainings;
- Dedicated Programs and Conferences;
- Free Language Courses (English, German, French etc);
- Access to e-learning platforms;
- Career development opportunities (local and international);
- Internal development communities (Experts, Agile Community of Practice, Artificial Intelligence etc).
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.Company Description
Continental develops pioneering technologies and services for sustainable and connected mobility of people and their goods. Founded in 1871, the technology company offers safe, efficient, intelligent and affordable solutions for vehicles, machines, traffic and transportation. In 2020, Continental generated sales of i37.7 billion and currently employs more than 192,000 people in 58 countries and markets. On October 8, 2021, the company celebrated its 150th anniversary.
Please read the Personal Data Processing Policy, Continental >>
Raporteaza eroarea la