43% dintre companiile mari din România prevăd creșterea numărului de angajări în 2023
|Job level:||1 - 5 years of experience|
- Bachelor's degree in accounting or related field
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in a similar role
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Knowledge of accounting principles and financial analysis techniques (local Gaap of at least one major European country e.g. France or UK; and IFRS)
- Experience with budgeting and forecasting
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel and other financial software (Esp experience with SAP, Tagetik and PowerBI would be highly welcome)
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
Our Financial controller will be responsible for providing financial analysis and support to assist in the management of the company's financial performance. This includes analyzing financial data, preparing financial reports, and identifying areas for improvement in the company's financial operations.
- Prepare financial reports, including income statements, balance sheets, and cash flow statements
- Monitor and analyze budget vs. actual results
- Assist in the preparation of the budget and forecasting
- Provide support to department managers in the preparation of their budgets
- Ensure compliance with accounting regulations and company policies
Attractive compensation package:
- Fixed salary compensation along with Yearly Evaluation and performance-related bonus scheme.
- Meal Tickets, Easter, and Christmas Gift Vouchers.
- Seniority Bonus and Referral Bonus.
Health and Well-being:
- WorldClass Gym Discounts and 7Card Partnership.
- Private Medical Subscription for employees and family (children, spouse/ life partner).
- Life and Accident Insurance.
Personal and professional development:
- German Language Courses at any level.
- Complete training & certification curricula available (tailored courses).
- E-Learning System available for all employees.
- Firm-Wide and Regional level training.
BearingPoint is an independent management and technology consultancy with European roots and a global reach. We operate in three business units: Consulting, Products, and Capital. Consulting covers the advisory business with a clear focus on selected business areas. Products provides IP-driven digital assets and managed services for business-critical processes. Capital delivers M&A and transaction services.
BearingPoint’s clients include many of the world’s leading companies and organizations. The firm has a global consulting network with more than 10,000 people and supports clients in over 70 countries, engaging with them to achieve measurable and sustainable success.
We are present in Romania (Bucharest, Sibiu, Timisoara, Iasi) and in the Czech Republic (Prague), and our team has more than 800 employees.
We are guided by our purpose – Together, we are more than business.
It revolves around three key areas of focus – More innovation, more for our planet and more for our people. Our people promises – Purpose in Practice, Deeper Connections, New Flexibility, Personal and Professional Growth, and Holistic Wellbeing and Rewards, brings together our values, aspirations, and responsibilities towards our people. It helps our people achieve and accomplish more than you can imagine possible.
We can’t do this alone. We can do this together. Join us.
Raporteaza eroarea la