43% dintre companiile mari din România prevăd creșterea numărului de angajări în 2023
Accounting (Shared Service) Lead
|Job level:||peste 5 years of experience|
- Bachelor’s degree or above in accounting; or bachelor degree or above in economics or management, coupled with completed accountancy qualification such as ACCA/CIMA
- At least 10 years experience in accounting and internal controls or at least 7 years of experience in a Big 4 company (audit or financial accounting advisory)
- Strong understanding of accounting principles and their application; able to structure finance and accounting issues in discussions with the team or customer to identify root causes and formulate solutions
- Solid understanding of transaction level risks and controls and their application
- Advanced English skills; German is an advantage
- Evidence of building and maintaining strong relationships with key business stakeholders
- Project management, problem solving skills, ability to bring progress to completion
- Experience with and knowledge of process improvement methodologies
- Excellent organizational skills, ability to manage conflicting demands and priorities
- Evidence of finance leadership experience; Must enjoys coaching a finance and accounting team and working in an international environment
- High level of accuracy
- Oversees and manages the accounting functions within the Shared Services Center, including, but not limited to: accounts payable, accounts receivables, cash and bank, fixed assets and leases, intercompany transactions; oversees and manages specific general ledger activities as necessary or on demand
- Responsibility for the efficient, accurate and timely processing, recording and accounting of financial transactions, including month-end close procedures, including documentation
- Proactively reviews team’s work and the quality of service delivered on an ongoing basis, including during and after the month-end financial close
- Coordinates and manages team’s workload
- Timely escalates concerns which could imped timeliness or quality of service delivery
- Prepares / provides accounting and financial reports and documents needed by internal clients or company’s external auditors
- Building a strong, professional SSC finance and accounting team
- Takes ownership of staff development by providing ongoing training and/or identifying training needs and developing suitable training plans
- Responsibility for management of headcount against target
- Acts as a talent scout and hires best finance and accounting talent
- Provides inspirational leadership to the team
- Sets an example with high levels of personal integrity, always ‘doing the right thing
Internal controls and continuous improvement
- Professionalizes the accounting services and forsters a culture of continuous improvement and excellent client services
- Plays significant role in defining, implementing and reporting internal controls: prevent and detect as well as key and non-key controls, aimed at reviewing accuracy and completeness of team’s work
- Together with his/her team, documents, optimizes and standardizes processes and procedures while appreciating differences between countries as related to business model, local tax or local regulatory requirements or business size
- Together with the client finance leadership, contributes to the continuous finance transformation
- Acts as main point of contact for the customer on accounting, finance and process related issues
- Prepares for and chairs customer meetings and establishes regular communication with the customer
- Shares success and solicits challenges or concerns; translates customer’s feedback into action plans, proposes/formulates solutions in alignment with the customer, and drives continuous improvement
- Defines and agrees SLAs with the customer and other stakeholders, including KPIs (qualitative and quantitative), and manages performance
- Adopts a collaborative approach and aligns with the customer on key decisions (people or process related)
Attractive compensation package:
- Fixed salary compensation along with Yearly Evaluation and performance-related bonus scheme.
- Meal Tickets, Easter, and Christmas Gift Vouchers.
- Seniority Bonus and Referral Bonus.
Health and Well-being:
- WorldClass Gym Discounts and 7Card Partnership.
- Private Medical Subscription for employees and family (children, spouse/ life partner).
- Life and Accident Insurance.
Personal and professional development:
- German Language Courses at any level.
- Complete training & certification curricula available (tailored courses).
- E-Learning System available for all employees.
- Firm-Wide and Regional level training.
BearingPoint is an independent management and technology consultancy with European roots and a global reach. We operate in three business units: Consulting, Products, and Capital. Consulting covers the advisory business with a clear focus on selected business areas. Products provides IP-driven digital assets and managed services for business-critical processes. Capital delivers M&A and transaction services.
BearingPoint’s clients include many of the world’s leading companies and organizations. The firm has a global consulting network with more than 10,000 people and supports clients in over 70 countries, engaging with them to achieve measurable and sustainable success.
We are present in Romania (Bucharest, Sibiu, Timisoara, Iasi) and in the Czech Republic (Prague), and our team has more than 800 employees.
We are guided by our purpose – Together, we are more than business.
It revolves around three key areas of focus – More innovation, more for our planet and more for our people. Our people promises – Purpose in Practice, Deeper Connections, New Flexibility, Personal and Professional Growth, and Holistic Wellbeing and Rewards, brings together our values, aspirations, and responsibilities towards our people. It helps our people achieve and accomplish more than you can imagine possible.
We can’t do this alone. We can do this together. Join us.
Raporteaza eroarea la