43 la suta dintre companiile mari din România prevăd creșterea numărului de angajări în 2023
DevOps Senior Consultant (With German)
|Job level:||1 - 5 years of experience|
• Experience in setting up integrated software development and delivery models and in assembling and supporting appropriate teams;
• Experience in optimizing and automating continuous integration/deployment/delivery pipelines, ideally with the integration of Cloud technologies;
• Experience with frameworks such as Scrum, Kanban, SAFe, Spotify, LeSS and Nexus desirable;
• An empathetic and proactive personality who is willing to stand up for their beliefs;
• An analytical way of thinking coupled with creative and outcome-oriented problem-solving skills;
• Enjoy working in a team and have a good sense of humor
• Willingness to travel nationally and internationally;
• Very good knowledge of German and English.
Successful degree in computer science, business informatics, economics, IT management or a comparable course;
• As a (Biz) DevOps Consultant/Advisor, you will advise our customers across all industries with regard to the procedural and technical structure of modern software development teams and optimize existing structures with a focus on results;
• You will work closely with our customers' operations, development and technical staff and support them in the incremental iteration towards an individually meaningful software delivery model;
• You use DevOps approaches with a focus on tool setting and integration as well as the further development of our customers' existing IT architectures;
• In addition to your commitment to our customers, you have the opportunity and are actively encouraged to contribute your own ideas to our internal Innovation HUB, to implement them and bring them to market.
Attractive compensation package:
- Fixed salary compensation along with Yearly Evaluation and performance-related bonus scheme.
- Meal Tickets, Easter, and Christmas Gift Vouchers.
- Seniority Bonus and Referral Bonus.
Health and Well-being:
- WorldClass Gym Discounts and 7Card Partnership.
- Private Medical Subscription for employees and family (children, spouse/ life partner).
- Life and Accident Insurance.
Personal and professional development:
- German Language Courses at any level.
- Complete training & certification curricula available (tailored courses).
- E-Learning System available for all employees.
- Firm-Wide and Regional level training.
BearingPoint is an independent management and technology consultancy with European roots and a global reach. We operate in three business units: Consulting, Products, and Capital. Consulting covers the advisory business with a clear focus on selected business areas. Products provides IP-driven digital assets and managed services for business-critical processes. Capital delivers M&A and transaction services.
BearingPoint’s clients include many of the world’s leading companies and organizations. The firm has a global consulting network with more than 10,000 people and supports clients in over 70 countries, engaging with them to achieve measurable and sustainable success.
We are present in Romania (Bucharest, Sibiu, Timisoara, Iasi) and in the Czech Republic (Prague), and our team has more than 800 employees.
We are guided by our purpose – Together, we are more than business.
It revolves around three key areas of focus – More innovation, more for our planet and more for our people. Our people promises – Purpose in Practice, Deeper Connections, New Flexibility, Personal and Professional Growth, and Holistic Wellbeing and Rewards, brings together our values, aspirations, and responsibilities towards our people. It helps our people achieve and accomplish more than you can imagine possible.
We can’t do this alone. We can do this together. Join us.
Raporteaza eroarea la