43% dintre companiile mari din România prevăd creșterea numărului de angajări în 2023
Sales Support Professional (German)
|Job level:||1 - 5 years of experience|
FW Segment Sales Support
Functional Mailbox support
- Team Room support if needed
- Call’s preparation and follow up
- Newsletter creation and distribution
Support for Marketing Campaigns
- Create/update marketing lists in CRM
- Create/Launch mailing campaigns via CRM tool, on demand
- Marketing Reporting Support
Research & Presentations
- Benchmark analysis & market research
- Project Reference updated presentations
- Account Presentations
- Contact research for discovering new leads for specific sales/marketing actions
- Building and maintenance of CRM Dashboards reports
- Building and maintenance of Excel based reports
- Organize project meetings and centralize all resulting deliverables
- Actively contributes to the continuous improvement of the team's performance: constantly identifies opportunities to improve own and the team's activities
- University graduate
- Basic commercial understanding
- Previous experience in the customer service / contact center area 2 years
- German and English advanced
- Advanced Excel and PowerPoint skills
- Previous experience in working in demanding environment is useful.
- Great analytical and problem-solving skills
- Strong ability to synthesize information
- Strong assertiveness (needs to follow-up on due dates and deliveries)
- Strong organizational skills
- Open communication, demonstrating a strong "can do" attitude
- Work autonomously on tasks but act as an active member of the team
Attractive compensation package:
- Fixed salary compensation along with Yearly Evaluation and performance-related bonus scheme.
- Meal Tickets, Easter, and Christmas Gift Vouchers.
- Seniority Bonus and Referral Bonus.
Health and Well-being:
- WorldClass Gym Discounts and 7Card Partnership.
- Private Medical Subscription for employees and family (children, spouse/ life partner).
- Life and Accident Insurance.
Personal and professional development:
- German Language Courses at any level.
- Complete training & certification curricula available (tailored courses).
- E-Learning System available for all employees.
- Firm-Wide and Regional level training.
BearingPoint is an independent management and technology consultancy with European roots and a global reach. We operate in three business units: Consulting, Products, and Capital. Consulting covers the advisory business with a clear focus on selected business areas. Products provides IP-driven digital assets and managed services for business-critical processes. Capital delivers M&A and transaction services.
BearingPoint’s clients include many of the world’s leading companies and organizations. The firm has a global consulting network with more than 10,000 people and supports clients in over 70 countries, engaging with them to achieve measurable and sustainable success.
We are present in Romania (Bucharest, Sibiu, Timisoara, Iasi) and in the Czech Republic (Prague), and our team has more than 800 employees.
We are guided by our purpose – Together, we are more than business.
It revolves around three key areas of focus – More innovation, more for our planet and more for our people. Our people promises – Purpose in Practice, Deeper Connections, New Flexibility, Personal and Professional Growth, and Holistic Wellbeing and Rewards, brings together our values, aspirations, and responsibilities towards our people. It helps our people achieve and accomplish more than you can imagine possible.
We can’t do this alone. We can do this together. Join us.
Raporteaza eroarea la