43 la suta dintre companiile mari din România prevăd creșterea numărului de angajări în 2023
Junior SAP ABAP Developer - AMS
|Job level:||1 - 5 years of experience|
- At least 2 years' experience in SAP ABAP Development, with 2+ years' experience in several SAP modules.
- Minimum 1 year experience with OData services.
- Experience in ABAP Workflow, WebDynpro, data migration (LSMW);
- CDS / AMDP know how.
- Basic understanding of HANA.
- Nice to have: SAP FIORI, PI, experience with forms (Adobeforms, Smartforms), data modelling, roles and authorizations.
- Develop complex ABAP programs; Consistently write, translate, and code software programs and applications according to specifications.
- Support the project implementation during the entire project cycle.
- Recommend, schedule, and perform software improvements and upgrades, to meet client specific requests.
- Prepare the documentation of program requirements, specifications, and user manuals
- Collaborate with other SAP experts across modules such as MM, SD, FI, CO .
Attractive compensation package:
- Fixed salary compensation along with Yearly Evaluation and performance-related bonus scheme.
- Meal Tickets, Easter, and Christmas Gift Vouchers.
- Seniority Bonus and Referral Bonus.
Health and Well-being:
- WorldClass Gym Discounts and 7Card Partnership.
- Private Medical Subscription for employees and family (children, spouse/ life partner).
- Life and Accident Insurance.
Personal and professional development:
- German Language Courses at any level.
- Complete training & certification curricula available (tailored courses).
- E-Learning System available for all employees.
- Firm-Wide and Regional level training.
BearingPoint is an independent management and technology consultancy with European roots and a global reach. We operate in three business units: Consulting, Products, and Capital. Consulting covers the advisory business with a clear focus on selected business areas. Products provides IP-driven digital assets and managed services for business-critical processes. Capital delivers M&A and transaction services.
BearingPoint’s clients include many of the world’s leading companies and organizations. The firm has a global consulting network with more than 10,000 people and supports clients in over 70 countries, engaging with them to achieve measurable and sustainable success.
We are present in Romania (Bucharest, Sibiu, Timisoara, Iasi) and in the Czech Republic (Prague), and our team has more than 800 employees.
We are guided by our purpose – Together, we are more than business.
It revolves around three key areas of focus – More innovation, more for our planet and more for our people. Our people promises – Purpose in Practice, Deeper Connections, New Flexibility, Personal and Professional Growth, and Holistic Wellbeing and Rewards, brings together our values, aspirations, and responsibilities towards our people. It helps our people achieve and accomplish more than you can imagine possible.
We can’t do this alone. We can do this together. Join us.
Raporteaza eroarea la