43 la suta dintre companiile mari din România prevăd creșterea numărului de angajări în 2023
SAP Cloud Operations Specialist
|Job level:||1 - 5 years of experience|
- A degree in Information Technology or Computer Science or an equivalent education or work experience in software development
- Experience with IT Service Management according to ITIL
- At least three years of relevant professional work experience
- A fair understanding of business functional areas
- Good communication skills as well as the ability to manage escalations paths within the organisation
- Service and solution-oriented work as well as a quick grasp paired with an analytical and methodical approach to meet Operations SLAs
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office package
- DevOps Azure proficiency is desired
- You're eager to learn: once you learn something new, you are excited to evaluate it and teach it to others
- Fluency in English
- Nice to have SQL knowledge
- Nice to have Monitoring SAP BTP Apps and Services
- Ensuring stable Operations in a DevOps Team for Cloud Apps on the SAP BTP on a global scale
- Managing incidents in a global heterogeneous support structure
- Coordinating deployments & releases of SAP BTP Apps and Services
- Monitoring SAP BTP Apps as well as services
- Independently assuring of effective system operation along the software lifecycle
- Driving for automation and standardization to ensure proper operations and maximized uptime
- Working closely with Platform Operation team for SAP BTP Apps and ensuring Monitoring integration is done
Attractive compensation package:
- Fixed salary compensation along with Yearly Evaluation and performance-related bonus scheme.
- Meal Tickets, Easter, and Christmas Gift Vouchers.
- Seniority Bonus and Referral Bonus.
Health and Well-being:
- WorldClass Gym Discounts and 7Card Partnership.
- Private Medical Subscription for employees and family (children, spouse/ life partner).
- Life and Accident Insurance.
Personal and professional development:
- German Language Courses at any level.
- Complete training & certification curricula available (tailored courses).
- E-Learning System available for all employees.
- Firm-Wide and Regional level training.
BearingPoint is an independent management and technology consultancy with European roots and a global reach. We operate in three business units: Consulting, Products, and Capital. Consulting covers the advisory business with a clear focus on selected business areas. Products provides IP-driven digital assets and managed services for business-critical processes. Capital delivers M&A and transaction services.
BearingPoint’s clients include many of the world’s leading companies and organizations. The firm has a global consulting network with more than 10,000 people and supports clients in over 70 countries, engaging with them to achieve measurable and sustainable success.
We are present in Romania (Bucharest, Sibiu, Timisoara, Iasi) and in the Czech Republic (Prague), and our team has more than 800 employees.
We are guided by our purpose – Together, we are more than business.
It revolves around three key areas of focus – More innovation, more for our planet and more for our people. Our people promises – Purpose in Practice, Deeper Connections, New Flexibility, Personal and Professional Growth, and Holistic Wellbeing and Rewards, brings together our values, aspirations, and responsibilities towards our people. It helps our people achieve and accomplish more than you can imagine possible.
We can’t do this alone. We can do this together. Join us.
Raporteaza eroarea la