|Job level:||peste 5 years of experience|
- 5+ years of Frontend Development experience
- HTML5, CSS3, SASS pre-processor
- Writing cross-browser compatible code
- Proven experience on working with REST API Design
- Skill for writing reusable components
- Understanding fundamental design principles behind a scalable application
- Version Control – GIT
- Good analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ability to meet tight deadlines
- Attention to details
- Excellent written and spoken English
Nice to have
- Experience with Agile, Scrum
- Microsoft Azure environment experience
- Execute user interface designs from product requirements and UI specifications
- Develop component UI architectures providing reusable UI elements
- Apply design principles and user experience to implement high-fidelity Mock-ups as well as interaction flows
- Collaborate with back-end developers to develop a scalable, standardized and flexible UI architecture
- Investigate and address possible issues in the UI
- Bug fixing
- Provide expertise and mentoring for user interface design and testing to project teams
- Adapting interface for modern internet applications using the latest front-end technologies
- Making complex technical and design decisions for Frontend projects
- Ensuring high performance of applications and providing support
- Perform code reviews
Attractive compensation package:
- Fixed salary compensation along with Yearly Evaluation and performance-related bonus scheme.
- Meal Tickets, Easter, and Christmas Gift Vouchers.
- Seniority Bonus and Referral Bonus.
Health and Well-being:
- WorldClass Gym Discounts and 7Card Partnership.
- Private Medical Subscription for employees and family (children, spouse/ life partner).
- Life and Accident Insurance.
Personal and professional development:
- German Language Courses at any level.
- Complete training & certification curricula available (tailored courses).
- E-Learning System available for all employees.
- Firm-Wide and Regional level training.
BearingPoint is an independent management and technology consultancy with European roots and a global reach. We operate in three business units: Consulting, Products, and Capital. Consulting covers the advisory business with a clear focus on selected business areas. Products provides IP-driven digital assets and managed services for business-critical processes. Capital delivers M&A and transaction services.
BearingPoint’s clients include many of the world’s leading companies and organizations. The firm has a global consulting network with more than 10,000 people and supports clients in over 70 countries, engaging with them to achieve measurable and sustainable success.
We are present in Romania (Bucharest, Sibiu, Timisoara, Iasi) and in the Czech Republic (Prague), and our team has more than 800 employees.
We are guided by our purpose – Together, we are more than business.
It revolves around three key areas of focus – More innovation, more for our planet and more for our people. Our people promises – Purpose in Practice, Deeper Connections, New Flexibility, Personal and Professional Growth, and Holistic Wellbeing and Rewards, brings together our values, aspirations, and responsibilities towards our people. It helps our people achieve and accomplish more than you can imagine possible.
We can’t do this alone. We can do this together. Join us.
Raporteaza eroarea la