Contributii salariale si cum difera salariile in functie de jobul tau
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs BearingPoint active
View all jobs Engineering active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Software active on Hipo.ro
|Job level:||peste 5 years of experience|
• 5+ years of professional experience in software development
• 2+ years of experience with NodeJS
• Experience with NodeJS frameworks (optional: Nests)
• Experience working in a medium-sized team
• Good understanding and experience with relational databases (optional: PostgreSQL)
• Good understanding of REST APIs
• Good understanding of HTTP protocol
• Experience writing APIs
• Knowledge of design patterns and coding best-practices
• Good analytical and problem-solving skills
• Good English (written and spoken)
• Experience with unit testing frameworks
• Work in the Scrum team developing from scratch the back end of the application based on node.js, Nests and TypeScript
• Collaborate with the tools and front-end developers
• Write clean, modular, and maintainable code
• Manage the operational database of the application (PostgreSQL)
• Write the API adhering to the REST principles
• Take responsibility of the lifecycle of the application - testing, deployments
• Write unit tests
• Document the API
• Optional (for full stack):
• Develop the front-end of the application and integrate it with the API (Angular)
• Follow UI/UX best design practices
Attractive compensation package:
- Fixed salary compensation along with Yearly Evaluation and performance-related bonus scheme.
- Meal Tickets, Easter, and Christmas Gift Vouchers.
- Seniority Bonus and Referral Bonus.
Health and Well-being:
- WorldClass Gym Discounts and 7Card Partnership.
- Private Medical Subscription for employees and family (children, spouse/ life partner).
- Life and Accident Insurance.
Personal and professional development:
- German Language Courses at any level.
- Complete training & certification curricula available (tailored courses).
- E-Learning System available for all employees.
- Firm-Wide and Regional level training.
BearingPoint is an independent management and technology consultancy with European roots and a global reach. We operate in three business units: Consulting, Products, and Capital. Consulting covers the advisory business with a clear focus on selected business areas. Products provides IP-driven digital assets and managed services for business-critical processes. Capital delivers M&A and transaction services.
BearingPoint’s clients include many of the world’s leading companies and organizations. The firm has a global consulting network with more than 10,000 people and supports clients in over 70 countries, engaging with them to achieve measurable and sustainable success.
We are present in Romania (Bucharest, Sibiu, Timisoara, Iasi) and in the Czech Republic (Prague), and our team has more than 800 employees.
We are guided by our purpose – Together, we are more than business.
It revolves around three key areas of focus – More innovation, more for our planet and more for our people. Our people promises – Purpose in Practice, Deeper Connections, New Flexibility, Personal and Professional Growth, and Holistic Wellbeing and Rewards, brings together our values, aspirations, and responsibilities towards our people. It helps our people achieve and accomplish more than you can imagine possible.
We can’t do this alone. We can do this together. Join us.
Raporteaza eroarea la