Contributii salariale si cum difera salariile in functie de jobul tau
SAP Consultant (Finance, Logistics, Development)
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs BearingPoint active
View all jobs SAP Consultant (Finance, Logistics, Development) active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Software active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Management - Consulting active on Hipo.ro
|Job level:||1 - 5 years of experience|
- 2-4 years of consulting and working experience in SAP projects including good or profound experience in implementing SAP modules: Finance (FI/CO/TRM), Logistics (MM/SD, PP/QM, PM, EWM), Development (ABAP, Fiori, UI5)
- Experience in SAP customizing and one SAP project life cycle of minimum 9 months
- Bachelor's Degree in Economics, IT, Engineering, Business Studies
- English advanced
- Aptitude for problem solving, ability to work in teams, adaptability and initiative
- As an SAP Consultant, you will support our SAP implementation and rollout projects
- You will use your know-how of SAP, for designing and implementing the process of our clients business
- You will configure in SAP the business requirements, develop specifications for programming and support the resulting implementation projects in international companies.
- You will advise our clients as part of on-site projects on functional SAP matters and thus support the reorganization of processes. This will involve analyzing and assessing customers' existing business processes, checking the use of SAP solutions and, on the basis of these results, creating a functional design.
Attractive compensation package:
- Fixed salary compensation along with Yearly Evaluation and performance-related bonus scheme.
- Meal Tickets, Easter, and Christmas Gift Vouchers.
- Seniority Bonus and Referral Bonus.
Health and Well-being
- WorldClass Gym Discounts and 7Card Partnership.
- Private Medical Subscription for employees and family (children, spouse/ life partner).
- Life and Accident Insurance.
Personal and professional development
- German Language Courses at any level.
- Complete training & certification curricula available (tailored courses).
- E-Learning System available for all employees.
- Firm-Wide and Regional level training.
BearingPoint is an independent management and technology consultancy with European roots and a global reach. We operate in three business units: Consulting, Products, and Capital. Consulting covers the advisory business with a clear focus on selected business areas. Products provides IP-driven digital assets and managed services for business-critical processes. Capital delivers M&A and transaction services.
BearingPoint’s clients include many of the world’s leading companies and organizations. The firm has a global consulting network with more than 10,000 people and supports clients in over 70 countries, engaging with them to achieve measurable and sustainable success.
We are present in Romania (Bucharest, Sibiu, Timisoara, Iasi) and in the Czech Republic (Prague), and our team has more than 800 employees.
We are guided by our purpose – Together, we are more than business.
It revolves around three key areas of focus – More innovation, more for our planet and more for our people. Our people promises – Purpose in Practice, Deeper Connections, New Flexibility, Personal and Professional Growth, and Holistic Wellbeing and Rewards, brings together our values, aspirations, and responsibilities towards our people. It helps our people achieve and accomplish more than you can imagine possible.
We can’t do this alone. We can do this together. Join us.
Raporteaza eroarea la