Contributii salariale si cum difera salariile in functie de jobul tau
Commodity Buyer Energy
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile ZF Group active.
Vezi toate job-urile Commodity Buyer Energy active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Achizitii - Logistica - Aprovizionare active pe Hipo.ro
|Nivel job:||1 - 5 ani experienta|
|Job remote:||Remote(de acasa)|
We are ZF R&D Tech Center in Romania!
Our presence in Automotive R&D market in Timisoara begun in 2007 when we started as BeeSpeed – Timisoara Engineering Center having a strong partnership with ZF Group along this journey. All our services contributed to the global mission of developing a safer vehicle for the driver and the passengers.
Starting with 1st of January 2019, we became part of the ZF Group, which is a global leader in driveline and chassis technology as well as active and passive safety technology. The company has a global workforce of more than 165,000 employees with approximately 168 locations in some 32 countries. In 2022, ZF achieved sales of 43.8 billion euro.
- University degree in Business Administration, Engineering or similar discipline with several years of professional experience in the field of purchasing, ideally within energy function;
- Confident use of Microsoft Office 365;
- Experiences in MS Power Platform (PowerBI, PowerApps) helpful but not mandatory;
- Professional collaboration, cross-cultural communication skills, analytical mindset;
- Fluency in English (spoken and written).
Portfolio Management Support:
- Understanding and supporting brown and green energy portfolios in specific countries to determine existing and open sourcing volumes to be sourced throughout numerous sources;
- Analysis of volume and cost forecasts based on automated data model (to be developed by MS PowerBI, MS Sharepoint 365 and Excel);
- Support and development of internal standards and processes for consistent data tracking, -processing and -analysis as well as reporting tools;
Green Power on site project tracking and reporting:
- Monitoring and Evaluation of the Green Power on site Projects - Supporting KPI development;
- Supplier development and negotiation of on site green energy projects (e.g. Photovoltaic);
- Supplier development and negotation for dedicated sourcing cases:
Support and preparation of soucing cases especially for regional or global frame agreements (green power) such as trading agreements with brokers.
-Developing of regional energy expertise to back up regional energy manager in Eastern Europe and/or support in other regions;
-Further develope existing supplier contracts to meet ZF green certificate reporting.
Raporteaza eroarea la