Team Lead Visual Content - 1 year contract (can be prolonged)
|Job level:||peste 5 years of experience|
Booking Holdings Romania is a Center of Excellence based in Bucharest, Romania and was created to support the increasing business demands of the Booking Holdings Brands. The Center of Excellence provides access to specialized and highly skilled talent, leading industry best practices, and collaboration opportunities across all of our Brands.
As part of our Booking Holdings Romania team, you will have the opportunity to be a part of the world’s leading provider of online travel, with a mission of making it easier for everyone to experience the world through six-primary consumer-facing brands: Booking.com, Priceline, Agoda, KAYAK, OpenTable and Rentalcars.com.
- Previous 3+ years of management experience preferred;
- A passion for people development and proven experience with leading and coaching international teams for performance, change management and motivation building.
- Proven track record of delivering creative content, at a minimum in specialism projects
- Wide knowledge of the specialism content industry, with great understanding of new approaches to creative content creation
- Solid understanding of quality, as well as an understanding of specialism content workflows, processes and tools such as the specialist tool.
- Excellent communicator with proven stakeholder management experience, with the ability to stay balanced and resourceful
- Experience of role development and performance frameworks within specialism
- Strong collaborator, willingness to partner with colleagues and sees teamwork as critical work style
- Analytical skills (ability to interpret performance data and draw conclusions to make business decisions)
- Workload management to ensure delivery and improvement on KPIs and targets;
- Ownership of quality for all craft output delivered by the Creative Team;
- Guide and support team performance and put preventative and corrective actions in place where delivery falls short of expectations;
- Supporting your team in their personal development and ensuring that your team is engaged with the company vision and Agency strategy;
- Continuously developing skills of the team and their craft;
- Contribute to visual content projects, creating images/videos, editing and/or post-processing to meet our corporate business objectives;
- Curate and quality control visual content as necessary;
- Management of team budget;
- HR tasks (performance reviews, training, recruitment, and staffing);
- Build strong working relationships with stakeholders across the business;
- Ensure creative visual initiatives are well supported;
Booking Holdings is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. We strive to move well beyond traditional equal opportunity and work to create an environment that allows everyone to thrive.
If your application is successful, your personal data may be used for a pre-employment screening check by a third party as permitted by applicable law. Depending on the vacancy and applicable law, a pre-employment screening may include employment history, education and other information (such as media information) that may be necessary for determining your qualifications and suitability for the position.
Raporteaza eroarea la