43% dintre companiile mari din România prevăd creșterea numărului de angajări în 2023
|Nivel job:||0 - 1 an experienta|
Exceptional client service, without exception. There are many ways to answer the question “Why BDO?”
We could tell you about our more than 1,700 offices worldwide. We could mention our comprehensive service offerings, our experience across virtually every major industry, or the wide range of clients we serve, from regional businesses to global leaders.
But what truly sets BDO apart is our commitment to exceeding expectations on every engagement, big or small, for every client, local or multinational. It’s about more than our depth of experience or technical excellence, more than our open, communicative culture. It’s about a firm-wide dedication to delivering service to every single client that is, without exception, exceptional.
• University degree;
• Good command of English and advanced MS Office;
• Communication skills;
• Organizational skills, attention to details
• Responsibility, self-awareness and determination.
As an Assistant Manager at BDO you will develop the appropriate skills and knowledge for performing the following activities:
- Assist Partners & Managers in managing the activity of subordinated teams;
- Assist Partners & Managers in their everyday tasks;
- Ensure implementation and compliance with organizational procedures;
- Make bid documents based on contract specifications analysis;
- Ensure implementation of internal procedures;
- Provide evidence of contracts, tracking bills, department’s files;
- English translation (contracts, reports, management letters);
- Provide administrative support (fax, telephone, stationery, travel booking).
Just pack your enthusiasm and good competences and join us! Apply now for our Assistant Manager position!
What do we offer:
• Personal & professional growth;
• Onboarding program;
• Career journey;
• Training programs;
• Extra-salary benefits such as meal tickets, private medical insurance, work from home & flexible program, gym membership and many more.
We provide you an environment where you can be successful in the following ways:
- Grow your expertise through professional development & ongoing learning experiences.
- Be part of a growing team that help you to be the best professional you can be in our services;
- Be a key contributor to the success and growth of the firm.
By applying to this job post, you are giving BDO Romania your consent to process the data provided in your Curriculum Vitae. We mention that your data will be used exclusively for conducting the recruitment process and to possibly conclude a contractual collaboration. If your application is not successful, BDO Romania might keep your personal data for future employment oportunities for which you may be suited. All your data will be treated with confidentiality, in accordance to EU Legislation 2016/679 and you have the right to contact us anytime at confidentialitate [at] bdo [dot] ro to withdraw your consent for data processing or to correct/modify/delete the data provided.
Raporteaza eroarea la