Commodity Buyer IT
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs ZF Group active
View all jobs Commodity Buyer IT active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Acquisitions - Logistics - Supplies active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Engineering active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Production active on Hipo.ro
We are ZF R&D Tech Center in Romania!
Our presence in Automotive R&D market in Timisoara begun in 2007 when we started as BeeSpeed – Timisoara Engineering Center having a strong partnership with ZF Group along this journey. All our services contributed to the global mission of developing a safer vehicle for the driver and the passengers.
Starting with 1st of January 2019, we became part of the ZF Group, which is a global leader in driveline and chassis technology as well as active and passive safety technology. The company has a global workforce of more than 165,000 employees with approximately 168 locations in some 32 countries. In 2022, ZF achieved sales of 43.8 billion euro.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Management, Supply Chain Management, Economics or technical study (e.g., Engineering, IT);
- 3 years of experience in a purchasing, procurement area or IT;
- Strong analytical and negotiation skills to realize cost savings in line with purchasing targets;
- Proactive and motivated team player capable of running multiple international projects;
- Good knowledge of MS Office tools;
- Very fluent in written and spoken English (at least B2, for negotiation, contract review and project business communication).
- Leading and coordinating purchasing projects for IT commodities on a global scale;
- Aligning with internal stakeholders from IT as well as the stakeholders from business function area of external IT services and aftermarket;
- Leading the whole life-cycle of purchasing projects including active Management of Demands (collecting, consolidating, verifying), Requests for Information/Proposal/Quotation, Proposal Analysis, Alignment with stakeholder, Negotiation and Contract Conclusion;
- Looking for optimization possibilities of the running business relationships in cooperation with internal stakeholders and external suppliers.