Maintenance Area Leader Tire Building - Tires
|Job level:||1 - 5 years of experience|
Coordinate planned and unplanned maintenance activities in order to achieve maintenance KPI's and to support the production output and -quality.
- Directs, administrates and develops Maintenance team members.
- Monitoring and reporting of KPIs.
- Usage of KPIs to define appropriate activities/measures, and follow-up thereof.
- Ensure correct usage of standard company tools and methodologies.
- Coordination of plant shutdown activities in respective area.
- Utilises and provides support within the Continental Maintenance Network.
- Active participation in the Maintenance Competence Center.
- Contribution to "Lessons Learned" and "Good Practices" Database
- Applies and promotes the utilization of Structured Problem Solving (SPS) methods
- Prepares yearly maintenance budget and insures its adherence.
- Cascade of budgets to the respective areas
- Management of MDC.
- Support reduction of energy consumption through good maintenance practices.
- Optimisation of spare parts stock value.
- Prepares investment budgets for continuous improvement.
- Coordinates external suppliers in the plant.
- Develops local suppliers together with purchasing department and in agreement with ET.
- Technical Academical studies
- Minimum 3 years maintenance experience in manufacturing industry.
- Participation in machine improvement, refurbishment, upgrade or installation projects.
- Leadership experiences
- Leadership skills
- Regular international contacts through projects or suppliers.
- Good communication and networking skills
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.Company Description
The Business Area Tires offers the perfect tires for a wide range of different applications - from cars, trucks and buses to special vehicles, bicycles and motorcycles. Through continuous investment in Research & Development, Continental makes a major contribution to safe, cost-effective and ecologically efficient mobility. The portfolio of the Business Area Tires includes services for the tire trade and for fleet applications, as well as digital management systems for tires.
Please read the Personal Data Processing Policy, Continental >>
Raporteaza eroarea la