Contributii salariale si cum difera salariile in functie de jobul tau
Technical Lead/ SW Coordinator
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile ZF Group active.
Vezi toate job-urile Technical Lead/ SW Coordinator active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Inginerie active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in IT Software active pe Hipo.ro
|Nivel job:||1 - 5 ani experienta|
We are ZF R&D Tech Center in Romania!
Our presence in Automotive R&D market in Timisoara begun in 2007 when we started as BeeSpeed – Timisoara Engineering Center having a strong partnership with ZF Group along this journey. All our services contributed to the global mission of developing a safer vehicle for the driver and the passengers.
Starting with 1st of January 2019, we became part of the ZF Group, which is a global leader in driveline and chassis technology as well as active and passive safety technology. The company has a global workforce of more than 165,000 employees with approximately 168 locations in some 32 countries. In 2022, ZF achieved sales of 43.8 billion euro.
- Final degree preferably in electrical engineering, physics, mechatronics, or similar fields;
- High experience in the automotive software and function development;
- Most favorably knowledge of controlling electric machines and power electronics;
- Good communication skills as well as the ability to work in a team;
- Fluent written and spoken English required, German knowledge is helpful.
- Responsible for the technical coordination of a team for embedded software development for electrical traction drives ;
- Planning and coordination of software changes for project specific and cross project software releases ;
- Supporting customer projects in the evaluation of specifications and delivery of software releases;
- Capacity planning within the team as well as define and optimize processes and methods ;
- Close cooperation and steady alignment with the parallel development team in Germany .
Raporteaza eroarea la