SW Component Test Engineer
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile ZF Group active.
Vezi toate job-urile SW Component Test Engineer active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Inginerie active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in IT Software active pe Hipo.ro
We are ZF R&D Tech Center in Romania!
Our presence in Automotive R&D market in Timisoara begun in 2007 when we started as BeeSpeed – Timisoara Engineering Center having a strong partnership with ZF Group along this journey. All our services contributed to the global mission of developing a safer vehicle for the driver and the passengers.
Starting with 1st of January 2019, we became part of the ZF Group, which is a global leader in driveline and chassis technology as well as active and passive safety technology. The company has a global workforce of more than 165,000 employees with approximately 168 locations in some 32 countries. In 2022, ZF achieved sales of 43.8 billion euro.
- Final degree preferably in electrical engineering, physics, mechatronics, or similar fields;
- First experience in the automotive industry desired, more than 5 years experience;
- Knowledge in HIL or SIL, EXAM, dSpace, Matlab/Simulink, TPT desired;
- Determination, ability to work in a team, adherence to schedules, sense of responsibility;
- Fluent written and spoken English required, German knowledge is helpful.
- Execution of manual and automated tests for embedded control software being used in automotive electric traction drive applications ;
- Development of test specifications for manual and automated test execution;
- Design and setting up of Software-in-the-loop test environmen;
- Analyzing malfunctions using measurement and application tools as well as debuggers ;
- Support design and setting up of hardware-in-the-loop test benches for ECU testing;
- Close cooperation and steady alignment with the parallel development team in Germany .