Talent Management Specialist with Focus on Global Trainee Program
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile ZF Group active.
Vezi toate job-urile Talent Management Specialist with Focus on Global Trainee Program active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Resurse Umane - Psihologie active pe Hipo.ro
We are ZF R&D Tech Center in Romania!
Our presence in Automotive R&D market in Timisoara begun in 2007 when we started as BeeSpeed – Timisoara Engineering Center having a strong partnership with ZF Group along this journey. All our services contributed to the global mission of developing a safer vehicle for the driver and the passengers.
Starting with 1st of January 2019, we became part of the ZF Group, which is a global leader in driveline and chassis technology as well as active and passive safety technology. The company has a global workforce of more than 165,000 employees with approximately 168 locations in some 32 countries. In 2022, ZF achieved sales of 43.8 billion euro.
- Relevant work experience within HR and/or a degree in Business Administration, Social or Legal Affairs etc.
- Several years' experience in human resources processes, especially in HRD processes ;
- Excellent written and spoken English skills are a must;
- Good knowledge of MS Office (Excel, PowerPoint, Word, SharePoint);
- Strong ability in project management and solid experience in steering complex processes .
- Overall responsibility for the end-to-end process Global Trainee Program “trainee hiring-offboarding”, means inquiring and aligning of hiring numbers as well as global steering of hiring activities, supporting the recruiting process, first point of contact and offboarding;
- Providing and implementing standards for on- and offboarding of trainees and conducting of on- and offboarding activities ;
- Designing and coordination of program elements like individual trainee projects and joint trainee project as well as planning, conducting and follow-up of trainings and other (virtual) learning opportunities for trainees ;
- Coordination of activities with interface departments like GTA, site HR as well as coordination of activities and alignment of activities across all ZF regions;
- Marketing for program as well as continuous improvement of process “trainee hiring-offboarding” and presentation of program to relevant committees .