43 la suta dintre companiile mari din România prevăd creșterea numărului de angajări în 2023
|Employer:||SEGULA TECHNOLOGIES ROMANIA|
|Job level:||1 - 5 years of experience|
JOIN US! Do you want to share your knowledge while constantly learning? Whether you are a student, a recent graduate, or an experienced engineer or project manager, at SEGULA Technologies you will find opportunities that will add meaning to your career!
Whether you are a student, young graduate, engineer or experienced project manager, at SEGULA Technologies you will find the opportunity to give a new meaning to your career. Skills development is a big part of SEGULA Technologies’ DNA, the company offers the possibility to move between sectors and positions, as well as attractive geographic mobility opportunities.
SEGULA Technologies is always looking for new, ingenious, and daring talents worldwide to support all the major industrial actors within the automotive, aeronautics, energy, railway, naval, oil & gas and pharmaceutical sectors.
Do you have a touch of genius? Take a new challenge and join us!
What are we looking for?
We are looking for a dynamic and super-organized Administrative Assistant to join our team in Bucharest and support our daily office activities.
You will act as the point of contact for all employees, providing administrative support and managing their queries.
Main duties include managing the front desk reception, office stock, preparing regular reports, making all travel arrangements and organizing company records.
The ideal candidate will be experienced (or excited to be involved) in handling a wide range of administrative and executive support related tasks and will be able to work independently with little or no supervision.
What about your role?
• Answering internal and external calls promptly and politely. Ensuring that accurate telephone messages are taken and distributed and queries are dealt with effectively;
• Providing reception services to guests and clients; informing relevant team members about guests’ arrivals;
• Professional interaction with a wide range of stakeholders coming into the office on a regular basis;
• Managing the stock of office supplies and placing orders; You will be responsible for liaising with suppliers;
• Organizing, ordering, purchasing and delivering various welfare items to employees;
• Organizing a filing system for important and confidential company documents & correspondence;
• English translation & providing retro-versions of different office documents;
• Maintaining the company's events & travel diaries;
• Booking meeting rooms when required;
• Arranging & booking travel and accommodation for travelling staff;
• Scheduling and organizing in-house and external events;
• Offering administrative and logistical support to all employees.
Required skills and qualifications:
• Self- motivated person, eager to acquire experience in a professional environment;
• Organized and detail oriented person;
• Excellent communication and writing skills;
• Good knowledge of English;
• Good command of MS Office package;
• Previous experience working as an administrative assistant would be an advantage.
Raporteaza eroarea la