43 la suta dintre companiile mari din România prevăd creșterea numărului de angajări în 2023
PCB Design Engineer, Engineering Center, Cluj
|Job level:||1 - 5 years of experience|
Bosch Engineering Center Cluj was founded as an integral part of the Bosch worldwide engineering network in 2013. The Center is located partly in the heart of Cluj-Napoca and partly in Jucu. Our engineers give great importance to continuous innovation and they work on state-of-the-art technology projects. Automated Driving, Electric and Connected Mobility, Internet of Things, Industry 4.0. are just a few examples from the Bosch Engineering Center Cluj's current portfolio. We work in close collaboration with other Bosch R&D Centers and with Bosch Plant Cluj. We specialize in software engineering, hardware and mechanical engineering, reliability engineering & quality validation, but also in mobility sales planning, thus, we offer our internal and external clients a complex range of products and services.Qualifications
- Studies in Electronics, Electrical engineering, Mechatronics, Physics or similar fields;
- 1-3 years of experience in PCB layout design;
- Understanding Electrical Circuit design specifications as well as EMC-design rules;
- Experience with layout design tools (e.g. Altium, Zuken CR5000);
- Basic knowledge in manufacturing;
- Good communication skills and you like to share your knowledge with our junior colleagues;
- Passion for new technologies and innovation;
- The ability to adapt and to synthesize;
- Analytical way of thinking and a reliable way of working;
- Fluency in English.
Nice to have:
- German / Hungarian;
- Willingness to learn and to understand complex cause-effect relationships;
- Willingness to undertake business trips abroad for training and project work.
- 25 days of annual leave, because work-life balance is essential to us;
- Flexible working hours, but if you want to work 5 days per month from somewhere else, feel free, our Home Office program helps you do that;
- Lunch discounts and daily subsidies at our canteen/restaurant;
- Private medical insurance, because your health is a priority to us;
- Flexible benefits - On top of your salary, we offer you a monthly budget via your benefit account, which can be used for several different services;
- Annual performance bonus;
- Internal development Trainings - we have local development programs for Project Managers, Line Managers and Experts;
- Inspiring working conditions.
We are looking for a proactive engineer to fill the role of PCB Design Engineer for our Engineering Cross Function department.
In your role you will:
- Layout Design for Printed Circuit Boards (PCB) in Automotive and Non-Automotive Applications;
- Realize the design rules and manufacturing guidelines;
- Develop and research new technologies and production processes for PCBs;
- Handle technical questions towards PCB supplier.
Raporteaza eroarea la